nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 2541980

Overview:
You play as a college student that awakens his subconscious to change his life. With his subconscious help, he can become the man he always wanted to become.

The game itself focuses on romance and character stories. There's no particular main story. It's just you and your subconscious fixing your life while meeting with various girls and experiencing their life stories. And in the end, you can create your harem with all the girls you've met, or you can focus on a single girl and experience further of her story.
This game is also a member of NO NTR gang.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2023-06-26
Developer: Seacth - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 9 Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This version (Chapter 9 - Part 3) is pre-patched!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch: * - *

Extra: Gallery Mod -
Spanish Translation*

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1695333 View attachment 1225226 View attachment 1225230 View attachment 1225220 View attachment 824004 View attachment 912434 View attachment 1225221 View attachment 1225231 View attachment 1225232 View attachment 1225233 View attachment 1225234 View attachment 1225235 View attachment 1225236
so i see its ends were part 2 ended aswell i was hooping for more but yeah after this see its black with dialog text only and no audio.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just a quick question. Is this more like a 'traditional' VN, or more 'sandbox-y' like Harem Hotel?
I prefer sandbox games to more 'traditional' VN type games.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Just a quick question. Is this more like a 'traditional' VN, or more 'sandbox-y' like Harem Hotel?
I prefer sandbox games to more 'traditional' VN type games.
It is a traditional one, if you want to call it that. You can make choices, but the game doesn't have a map or repeatable events. You can review them inside the gallery.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Same as a couple comments up I only get black screens for the last little bit after they complete everything and get ready to head back

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. X] [Seacth] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 9 Part 3 -> Ch. X [321 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes