rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I've been enjoying this game, but I'm not sure I like how rejecting one or two people locks out a harem path. I know removing one girl could lead to a ton of extra rendering, but at least an early warning would be nice. Having to choose one really sucks. Especially cause I don't wanna break any hearts in this one.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've been enjoying this game, but I'm not sure I like how rejecting one or two people locks out a harem path. I know removing one girl could lead to a ton of extra rendering, but at least an early warning would be nice. Having to choose one really sucks. Especially cause I don't wanna break any hearts in this one.
I mean, it's harem game, so you're supposed to gather everyone. :p

But in all honesty, it would actually increase the dev time quite a lot to make harem scenes with some missing from it. You would have to render every possible variation of it, so it's way easier and less time consuming for Seacth to just have harem path with all the harem members or individual paths. I think the three not part of the primary harem are the only characters you can turn down, though why would you turn down anyone of those three sexy milfs is baffling thought. :p

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I mean, it's harem game, so you're supposed to gather everyone. :p

But in all honesty, it would actually increase the dev time quite a lot to make harem scenes with some missing from it. You would have to render every possible variation of it, so it's way easier and less time consuming for Seacth to just have harem path with all the harem members or individual paths. I think the three not part of the primary harem are the only characters you can turn down, though why would you turn down anyone of those three sexy milfs is baffling thought. :p
Oh I completely understand it taking a lot of time. I know each game is different, but knowing I'd have to choose just one ahead of time would help. I was in relationships with Kaylie, Sarah, Melinda, and Lena, picking one will be sad with all the story build.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Oh I completely understand it taking a lot of time. I know each game is different, but knowing I'd have to choose just one ahead of time would help. I was in relationships with Kaylie, Sarah, Melinda, and Lena, picking one will be sad with all the story build.
I wanted it to be the way you wanted at first, but damn that is near impossible with all those choices. I also let people know about that during those updates, but yeah there's no warning inside the game maybe I'll add a little warning on the next chapter.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I wanted it to be the way you wanted at first, but damn that is near impossible with all those choices. I also let people know about that during those updates, but yeah there's no warning inside the game maybe I'll add a little warning on the next chapter.
I've been enjoying the game a lot, so I'll play it through for sure. Just please don't make the girls cry too much if we have to dump them, that always breaks me :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is this game finished? I just checked patreon link here and it looks like there is nothing for depths revival and there are only 6 posts for a new game I would assume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zargoth99

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 2541980

Overview:
You play as a college student that awakens his subconscious to change his life. With his subconscious help, he can become the man he always wanted to become.

The game itself focuses on romance and character stories. There's no particular main story. It's just you and your subconscious fixing your life while meeting with various girls and experiencing their life stories. And in the end, you can create your harem with all the girls you've met, or you can focus on a single girl and experience further of her story.
This game is also a member of NO NTR gang.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2023-06-26
Developer: Seacth - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 9 Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This version (Chapter 9 - Part 3) is pre-patched!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch: * - *

Extra: Gallery Mod -
Spanish Translation*

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1695333 View attachment 1225226 View attachment 1225230 View attachment 1225220 View attachment 824004 View attachment 912434 View attachment 1225221 View attachment 1225231 View attachment 1225232 View attachment 1225233 View attachment 1225234 View attachment 1225235 View attachment 1225236
i came a issue after you get the rings the next morning after breakfasts theres no images and if theres suppose to be audion theres none.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes