Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
so what new content was added in part 3? i didnt notice anything knew from part 2
I wouldn't know myself, but the changelog says it's just images and animations in the unique gallery.

Chapter 9 Part 3
-60 Images and 18 Animations featuring Freya and Melinda.
-You can view the unique scenes on the unique gallery on main menu. Adjustments on the script and some changes on the dialogues.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Question. Do I need the IC patch if I already have been playing? The reason I ask is because the patch on op is not up to date.

Reactions: Kirichicha

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need a little help. Why me save file do not work well with this new version? My save is way ahead of it plot-wise. But when I load the game into this new version, it goes way back for me. Can anyone explain to me why? I think it's due to the pre-patched? Maybe it needs the normal game + the classic patch?

Thank you

Mar 29, 2023
Never played this game before does prepatch mean I'll be playing a beta version and should wait for the patched version before beginning the game?

Oct 14, 2019
Seacth Idk why but I can't play this version. When i click on the .exe the program is not starting. I have already redownloaded the zip file. Can someone help me plz?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes