Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
old saves wont work... "awesome"...
if anybody have a workable save please share ^^
Good thing I just found it then. :ROFLMAO:

Well, found it yesterday and haven't played it yet. I came into the thread asking about the patch and since I'm freaking exhausted, I missed the fact that it's already patched and Mommysbuttslut called me out on it. :ROFLMAO:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Scene changed between Mrs. Crawford's Husband and Mom. Originally mom is kinda drunk in the bedroom and has her boobs out, Mr. Crawford is trying to take advantage.... now they are just having an argument in the kitchen? Original scene was much better.
That isn't NTR tho

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The saves don't work cause this is a pre-patched version. If you have a patched save file before it should work, but I must say this update does not progress the story like it says on the changelog, it adds two unique scenes featuring Freya and Melinda. You can view them both under the unique gallery on the main menu.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
NOTE: This version is pre-patched, you do not need it :lepew:

Depth's Revival [Ch. 9 Part 3] [Seacth]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Update on main page plz

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Scene changed between Mrs. Crawford's Husband and Mom. Originally mom is kinda drunk in the bedroom and has her boobs out, Mr. Crawford is trying to take advantage.... now they are just having an argument in the kitchen? Original scene was much better.
Nah, I like it better that he didn't get that far.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
My old saves with patched ch9p2 didnt work in p3, since p3 being released via SS didnt have the patreon-affliction changes and apparently enough script changes prevented rollback from working. That being said, it took me maybe 5-10 mins to speed thru the game and make the choices needed to catch up for when actual story progress comes in the next release. Just had skip unseen and hold control. You might miss reworded lines, but really nothing else. Easy.

Reactions: jbon20
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes