MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I'm not sure how far in I am yet but I am loving everything about the game so far, except the lack of music. It gets really grating IMO. Any word on a music mod or something like that?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Such a top tier harem game we got here!
Legit one of the best on here when it comes to the HAREM genre.
Just ticks all my boxes in what I look for in a harem game.

Pregnancy. (MAJOR W, EVEN WITH BELLIES)
Romance.
Solid MC.
Good LIs.
Virgins.
Hot sex scenes, especially the group ones.
Optional lesbian if you're not into it, you can avoid it.
And the best of all, WINCEST!

Sad that might one will be wrapping up in maybe about 1 more or 2 more updates.
The harem route, btw.

Easily my top 5 favorite currently.

But, if it's going to be a depths' revival 2, hope that DREAM the mc had of his daughters was a little sneak peek

;)

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Ok, so, I tried getting into his discord to find out more about what's happening but the invite is expired.
According to his patreon page, he's working on a new game and decided (or had I guess) to stop posting anything about this game on patreon, and instead is only posting it on SubscribeStar.
It is a bit confusing considering that in the previous page, particularly on this screenshot he mentioned his patreon being suspended had nothing to do with the game's content itself - but then, if it wans't about the content, why did he have to switch to SubscribeStar only?

Also, the new update, Part 3, is apparently already released on SubscribeStar, which I'm assuming it's uncensored, since, if he's not using patreon for this game, theres no reason anymore for him to patch it and post it on LewdPatcher (also there's no patch released there for part 3).

If anyone knows more about it pls share the info.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Ok, so, I tried getting into his discord to find out more about what's happening but the invite is expired.
According to his patreon page, he's working on a new game and decided (or had I guess) to stop posting anything about this game on patreon, and instead is only posting it on SubscribeStar.
It is a bit confusing considering that in the previous page, particularly on this screenshot he mentioned his patreon being suspended had nothing to do with the game's content itself - but then, if it wans't about the content, why did he have to switch to SubscribeStar only?

Also, the new update, Part 3, is apparently already released on SubscribeStar, which I'm assuming it's uncensored, since, if he's not using patreon for this game, theres no reason anymore for him to patch it and post it on LewdPatcher (also there's no patch released there for part 3).

If anyone knows more about it pls share the info.
You got most things right, that's what Patreon said to me. The game's content had nothing to do with it, but they still refused to open my page up, so in order to get it back up I had to remove everything, and they still refused, so having no hope I changed the whole page, and they only offered a fix after that. So I guess the game's content was the issue, but they refused to say that to me.

Now the Patreon page is for my next game and DR is on SS also the discord link seems fine to me? Can you try again?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
You got most things right, that's what Patreon said to me. The game's content had nothing to do with it, but they still refused to open my page up, so in order to get it back up I had to remove everything, and they still refused, so having no hope I changed the whole page, and they only offered a fix after that. So I guess the game's content was the issue, but they refused to say that to me.

Now the Patreon page is for my next game and DR is on SS also the discord link seems fine to me? Can you try again?
Thanks for clearing it up. it is a fucked up situation and I wish you best of luck trying to sort it all out, patreon can surely be a cunt when they want to... also I appreciate you dind't just drop depths revival when you started your new game like many would in your situation.

and yeah, the discord link is working fine, the issue was with my account. It was asking me to confirm the email and for whatever reason that was giving me invalid invites.

Reactions: Seacth

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So when the next DR release comes out, are we going to have to swap to SS to get it? Or we still going to get a message or something with the links? If its on Discord fine, but Im not linking anything to the Discord account to do it.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So when the next DR release comes out, are we going to have to swap to SS to get it? Or we still going to get a message or something with the links? If its on Discord fine, but Im not linking anything to the Discord account to do it.
Yes, you need to switch over to SS to get it from now on. I don't want to risk anything by doing it with private messages or whatnot because I feel like someone reported my page, and they can do it again which is just going to give me another headache. DR is now totally on SS from now on.

Aug 27, 2021
I am missing many scenes in my play through, like I see text, it is showing normally, but actual footage is missing, and it is even saying in a right up corner that it is missing. How can I fix it? Or is it not my problem but it is actually missing footage? I have downloaded it from Piexldrain if it have something with it.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Seacth Will the new game you're creating a have a harem path?
I can really say much because it is still early in development but considering the game is going to be on a much serious tone it is not going to have a harem path like Depth's Revival, but I'm thinking on making a more believable harem path no matter what.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I am missing many scenes in my play through, like I see text, it is showing normally, but actual footage is missing, and it is even saying in a right up corner that it is missing. How can I fix it? Or is it not my problem but it is actually missing footage? I have downloaded it from Piexldrain if it have something with it.
There must be something wrong with your download. Game shouldn't have any issues like that.

Reactions: Rododendron3322

CandiceX

Jun 4, 2023
Everyone is avoidable, and you will have the option to let her have fun with the girl she wants or not.
umm, btw I kinda new play this and end up dead end on a solo path like isn't banging them all is the way?
how I can get on the harem path pls? really want to see how the story going

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
umm, btw I kinda new play this and end up dead end on a solo path like isn't banging them all is the way?
how I can get on the harem path pls? really want to see how the story going
It should put you on the harem path if you accept them all, maybe you declined one of the girls?

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes