3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
ah ill update it to 1.2.8 real quick
bepinex doesnt work completely from what i can tell on this game for some reason.

(update) here is 1.2.8 uncensor, replace data.unity3d
It breaks the game

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
ah ill update it to 1.2.8 real quick
bepinex doesnt work completely from what i can tell on this game for some reason.

(update) here is 1.2.8 uncensor, replace data.unity3d
Yep, crash the game beyond the starting menu.
For the record, I made sure to do it in a game without any external addition like bepinex (but the free DLCs are in).

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I absolutely love this game and the inflation elements but no matter how many times I try I can't unlock the urethra. I'm on day 44 and I still haven't ulocked it yet, it's the last thing I need before unlocking the full inflation size I believe. Also is there an easier way to gain points? I don't wanna cheat but it takes a while to make any actual progress and I have no idea if I'm doing anything right.

Also side question, does she inflate with liquids as well? I've tried it through each hole but it doesn't seem to affect anything

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
I absolutely love this game and the inflation elements but no matter how many times I try I can't unlock the urethra. I'm on day 44 and I still haven't ulocked it yet, it's the last thing I need before unlocking the full inflation size I believe. Also is there an easier way to gain points? I don't wanna cheat but it takes a while to make any actual progress and I have no idea if I'm doing anything right.

Also side question, does she inflate with liquids as well? I've tried it through each hole but it doesn't seem to affect anything
Check my early post on page 1 where I talk about unlocks, stats & other stuffs.

Reactions: Mindrem

Mehman11

Sep 28, 2019
eh, ur 1.2.8 uncensor somehow turned my 1.2.8 ver to 1.2.7 ver and crashed my game from the start of the game
weird o_O i just follow the unity uncensor guide so im not programer. ill see what i can do but if it doesnt fix it idk.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I have had version 1.1.1 for a while and I've made quite a bit of progress in it. If I download the latest version, what happens to my save and stats? Do they get overwritten or do they transfer, or do I need to back it up somehow?

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
So what's the best version to download with translation and uncensor? in chat i assume 1.2.8 breaks the game with bapinex?

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
can you increase butt size?
Pretty sure it's just boobs and belly size (through inflation). I asked him on ci-en if there were any plans to increase sizes for other parts. He's active every Thursday and always replies to comments so we'll know then.
Although for his new game he recently updated the girl of that one to have some absolutely meaty ass thighs so chances are her ass will be bigger too. It's planned to have a demo out soon, at least before summer

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
A little update on ci-en about his new game: there's free roam, the main girl has ai, physics are significantly improved, she guards places you touch (doesn't do much but it's really cute), she has some thicc ass thighs, and the apartment it takes place in is fully modeled and roam able.
Screenshot (229).png
Overall looks like he's following the same formula but is significantly overhauling all the mechanics and gameplay. Also he's looking into adding growth injections into other parts of the body, not just her breasts. That was however just from a reply to my comment so no promises. It honestly looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to see what else he adds. For anyone who's interested in his games I'd recommend following him there on ci-en and using deepL to translate everything (just copy and paste, it's all free anyways).

UsedUpAdmiral

Mar 3, 2024
I tried it (Edulala's save, it won't let me quote for some reason...), and it broke the clothes. I cant take them off, and the buttons are blank.

Last edited:

dante101

Apr 5, 2021
A little update on ci-en about his new game: there's free roam, the main girl has ai, physics are significantly improved, she guards places you touch (doesn't do much but it's really cute), she has some thicc ass thighs, and the apartment it takes place in is fully modeled and roam able.
View attachment 3398684
Overall looks like he's following the same formula but is significantly overhauling all the mechanics and gameplay. Also he's looking into adding growth injections into other parts of the body, not just her breasts. That was however just from a reply to my comment so no promises. It honestly looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to see what else he adds. For anyone who's interested in his games I'd recommend following him there on ci-en and using deepL to translate everything (just copy and paste, it's all free anyways).
is there a release date for this?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes