3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~ was much better. Although being able to fit lots of little vibrators into the holes was a good idea.
I wish I could combine these 2 games, without weird upgrades of body parts.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~ was much better. Although being able to fit lots of little vibrators into the holes was a good idea.
I wish I could combine these 2 games, without weird upgrades of body parts.
They are working on next game now. It will be open world game in 3D. So maybe your wish will be granted.

Reactions: SunlightBlade

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DereahSisterHypnosisApp-1.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
pappuko is a juice / alcoholic drink. you can only pour it into her orifices to affect her behavior somewhat. its not a drug that has a big effect on body parts. you need the syringes for that.
i dont know how to make her drink the potions or to inject her, i dont know whats wrong with me. her mouth option is not available just her lips and tongue, when i put it in her lips or tongue she doesnt drink it. when i use the syringes they just poke it. or bukkake her. how do i inject her or make her drink??

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
i dont know how to make her drink the potions or to inject her, i dont know whats wrong with me. her mouth option is not available just her lips and tongue, when i put it in her lips or tongue she doesnt drink it. when i use the syringes they just poke it. or bukkake her. how do i inject her or make her drink??
choose lips at move potion close to them, click one time

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Today they uploaded next update. Again.
1.2.7 and

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
changelog?
2023年12月03日

不具合修正
関節の曲がり方等を調整、アヘや崩壊時にフェラ中音声を発しなくなることがあったのを修正。

By google translate: Adjusted the way the joints bent, etc., and fixed an issue where the sound would not be emitted during blowjobs when ahe or collapse occurred.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
reminds me of yotogimichi couldnt "finish" it cause of fucked translations ill take it as a sign to try again

edit: same devs so yolo i guess

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
ill download it after its done being constantly updated 3 yrs from now like cyberpunk

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes