3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
I want to say few words (sorry for bad English)

Сan we assume that the game has a "edging mechanic". I mean when her climax gauge reach 100% she still not cum and we still need make one action to push her over ("Finish" word on climax gauge). If stop all actions and turn off toys , climax gauge drops to 75%.

I mean would be good if she started begging after a while etc. In the current state, there seems to be a edging mechanic, but something seems to be missing.

What do you guys think about it? Maybe edging in this game just my "headcanon". Hope my bad English was readable.

Bandicooch

Sep 2, 2021
Fun fact: You can use Special K to uncensor this game. You will need to enable D3D11 Deferred Mode then in the Render Mod Tools window you will need to open the Vertex Shaders section and find the shaders named "Shader Graphs/mosaic_shader" (there are at least 2) and check Never Draw box. You will need to do the same for the Pixel Shaders as well as there are Pixel Shaders that have the same name and do the same thing.
I've been attempting to disable the Depth of Field visual effect with limited success. I wish I could disable the MSAA so I could inject Nvida's SSRTGI/SSAO but it can't access the depth buffer due to the MSAA.

Last edited:

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Yep, it's out : feature Legal Loli (require main story done + 30 days passed).
This version is also the starting point for DLC compatibility, so keep that in mind when downloading them in the future.
As usual, the Dlsite webpage hasn't updated yet, but the download do contain the latest 1.2.0 version.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DereahSisterHypnosisApp-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I love BouSoft, their games make you go absolutely ham on the girls with how hard you can fuck them, bukkake them, etc. I just wish they'd experiment on getting the girls pregnant considering how much fucking jizz you can blast into them. But hey that's just the preggo fetishist in me.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yep, it's out : feature Legal Loli (require main story done + 30 days passed).
This version is also the starting point for DLC compatibility, so keep that in mind when downloading them in the future.
As usual, the Dlsite webpage hasn't updated yet, but the download do contain the latest 1.2.0 version.
is legal loli just a girl with little boobs? oh wait, maybe 'short' girls?

alice711

Jan 1, 2020
is legal loli just a girl with little boobs? oh wait, maybe 'short' girls?
I am Japanese.
"合法ロリ-Gouhou loli" is a term used in Japanese anime and gaming culture to refer to characters who have the appearance of young children, typically prepubescent, but are of legal adult age, which is 20 years old in Japan.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
I am Japanese.
"合法ロリ-Gouhou loli" is a term used in Japanese anime and gaming culture to refer to characters who have the appearance of young children, typically prepubescent, but are of legal adult age, which is 20 years old in Japan.
Why did he include that in the notes? / did it have gameplay effect?

alice711

Jan 1, 2020
Why did he include that in the notes? / did it have gameplay effect?

I'd like you to take a look at this for more details. It seems like they've been thinking about it for a while now.

It seems to have been well-received as an April Fools' joke, so they implemented it this time. There's also an experimental aspect to it, and they're considering using it in future releases.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes