3.70 star(s) 13 Votes
Apr 10, 2018
what do you do against wearing out her organs? the reason i cant get to mind break is theres not enough time. or is that solved by the pokey balls?
So far the easiest way for me is to inject all the aphrodisiac to all parts that will take dmg and jam all the toys and whatnot. Crank all speed to max, standby the energy injection or else she will pass out within seconds and the heart should break after 3~7 consecutive orgasms. The sensitivity will still wear out but it will last long enough for that 3~7 orgasms span. Do make sure she doesn't pass out or the heart will lose that broken status.

Edit: iirc as long as she is mid orgasm she won't pass out. Use that time window to inject those energy shots (change to different syringe) before the orgasm ends.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So far the easiest way for me is to inject all the aphrodisiac to all parts that will take dmg and jam all the toys and whatnot. Crank all speed to max, standby the energy injection or else she will pass out within seconds and the heart should break after 3~7 consecutive orgasms. The sensitivity will still wear out but it will last long enough for that 3~7 orgasms span. Do make sure she doesn't pass out or the heart will lose that broken status.

Edit: iirc as long as she is mid orgasm she won't pass out. Use that time window to inject those energy shots (change to different syringe) before the orgasm ends.
thats not my problem using the healing vibes, but the sensitivy bar drops to zero quickly (on the first page, the quick-touch buttons) and the orgasm countdown (heart frame) times out while trying to get her up again.

guess i'll have to either train all her bits up to a certain level before trying

Apr 6, 2023
I have genuinely no idea how to play this game. I am just abusing the girl and then spray med(and repeat) since i find it to be most effective in terms of pts. Is there a more gentle way that can effectively get pts without beating her? (I really, really hope that the game wasn't intended to let you abuse her.)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have genuinely no idea how to play this game. I am just abusing the girl and then spray med(and repeat) since i find it to be most effective in terms of pts. Is there a more gentle way that can effectively get pts without beating her? (I really, really hope that the game wasn't intended to let you abuse her.)
make her cum any which way (best $ for time), then stretch her holes out once you can access them and put anything that fits in. youll eventualy get pharmaceutical solutions to most the problems around gameplay that trivializes certain things.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
thats not my problem using the healing vibes, but the sensitivy bar drops to zero quickly (on the first page, the quick-touch buttons) and the orgasm countdown (heart frame) times out while trying to get her up again.

guess i'll have to either train all her bits up to a certain level before trying
If you're trying to break her, it's pretty much unavoidable that her sensitivity will drop very quickly.
My advice for that is, while she isn't climaxing, to keep the toy vibration force at level 1 or 2, so that her sensitivity doesn't go down. Then, adjust as needed.
Doing intercrural/paizuri/buttjob, as well as massaging her body will also help raising her sensitivity, but naturally that will require even more multi-tasking.

Apr 10, 2018

Like i said, pink syringes. Inject until the bar is all red. If you cranked the speed to max yes it will turn black quickly but just enough time to reach a few consecutive orgasm for that heart to break. If that still fails then u need to lvl up her stats since the pleasure dmg scales to that as well. I have her at lvl 120 iirc

edit: and yes it is impossible to turn her into a perpetual orgasm machine as easily as the previous games. Setting up for this is already a hassle to begin with.

Last edited:

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
1689684324636.png
Yeah alright just keep using anus enlargement like the buttplugs that have an enlargement value. Later than buttplugs are injections that heavily boost this.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
I guess that depends if you are still in the story or not. early on you can just use grab on tit/ butt, then head pat her down and repeat. since points are related to the rating you get great/ good/ok.

after the story, just use toys and do what you want within the orgasm time window of invincible.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
How do I use papuko?

I managed to feed it to her once, her throat, tongue and lips are turned red, however I couldn't achieve same result ever again! I've stucked it inside her mouth, splash it all over her, nothing seems to work.

Mehman11

Sep 28, 2019
aight i updated the uncensor. i probably wont bother if the game gets updated again though.

delete the data.unity3d file in app_data folder and paste all files in. im not experienced with this stuff and just used the guide so if stuff is broken dont expect me to know how to fix.

Reactions: 7eDo1

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do I use papuko?

I managed to feed it to her once, her throat, tongue and lips are turned red, however I couldn't achieve same result ever again! I've stucked it inside her mouth, splash it all over her, nothing seems to work.
double click when its inside her mouth to make her drink it. if its not inside her mouth this pours it over her in the chosen section.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
double click when its inside her mouth to make her drink it. if its not inside her mouth this pours it over her in the chosen section.
Oh, I see. I tried to feed it to her with single click, it did refill her energy but applied no effect. Bukkake and aim mode works as well, however, I only manage to turn lips red, everything else does not seems to be affected. I tried to stuck it in vagina with same no resault. Am I doing it wrong or it suppose to have no effect on anything else?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh, I see. I tried to feed it to her with single click, it did refill her energy but applied no effect. Bukkake and aim mode works as well, however, I only manage to turn lips red, everything else does not seems to be affected. I tried to stuck it in vagina with same no resault. Am I doing it wrong or it suppose to have no effect on anything else?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to lock in the area with middle button long press i think (its in the legend on the bottom right so just read that) to make the object appear then push it into her opening and double click to apply it.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
You need to lock in the area with middle button long press i think (its in the legend on the bottom right so just read that) to make the object appear then push it into her opening and double click to apply it.
I tried just that and it did not work. She is covered in papuko yet it has no effect on her body parts other than lips (and tongue if you stuck it up her mouth), check the image under spoiler that attached to the post that you replyed to.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I tried just that and it did not work. She is covered in papuko yet it has no effect on her body parts other than lips (and tongue if you stuck it up her mouth), check the image under spoiler that attached to the post that you replyed to.
pappuko is a juice / alcoholic drink. you can only pour it into her orifices to affect her behavior somewhat. its not a drug that has a big effect on body parts. you need the syringes for that.

Reactions: zorg_815

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
No matter what I do it seems like trying to do fellatio lowers the levels of all the body parts involved, which is kind of frustrating. Is there any way to avoid that?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes