3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
How the do i close this screen...? Why it simply cant be closed by pressing esc or enter is beyond me...the dev is to much of a tard...

DontMindMeGoOn

Jul 29, 2018
Seriously...is the dev not competent enough to put a back button to return to previous menus in the phone...what in the actual fuck....
How the do i close this screen...? Why it simply cant be closed by pressing esc or enter is beyond me...the dev is to much of a tard...
Can't find the 'Next' and 'End' buttons on screen?

Last edited:

Bronev

Oct 28, 2021
I came for the ass, and stayed for the score points.
Nice game, very sex. Performance shitty as usual tho.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
So i notice that in the OP Images for the game, there seems to be Xray for anal, but so far only have vaginal xray, and i missing something? Have everything else.

replica

Aug 27, 2017
So i notice that in the OP Images for the game, there seems to be Xray for anal, but so far only have vaginal xray, and i missing something? Have everything else.
Did you unlock Anal sex? I think Xray anus unlock at same time you unlock anal sex (Same as urethra )

kolabo

Oct 10, 2021
How to use IHSA_Demosaic.zip

(1) Download IHSA_Demosaic.zip and unzip it to a suitable folder.

(2) Open the IHSA installation folder, open the folder where IHSA_Demosaic.zip was unzipped, open the BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x86-6.0.0-be.670+42a6727 folder, and put all the contents into the IHSA installation folder. put in. See Photo 1
IHSA1.jpg
(3) Open the BepinEx folder in the IHSA installation folder and put IHSAUncensor.dll in the IHSA_Demosaic folder into the plugins folder in the BepinEx folder. See Photo 2
IHSA2.png
(4) Uncorrected, finished See photos 3, 4, 5, 6
IHSA3.png
IHSA4.png
IHSA5.png
IHSA6.png
Note that IHSAUncensor.dll is a BepInEx plugin.

It seems that it will not work unless you put it in the plugins folder.
Even if you put it directly under the installation folder, you can not remove the mosaic of the penis.
It's working with version 1.1.1.
It's a Google translation, so it might be strange. . .

Volxar

Mar 27, 2022
Is urethra and anal penetration even in the game? I keep leveling up and only things that come is stuff in the store
yes, it takes a bit but there is, it also has a stretch mechanic, you wont be able to put everything inside at once

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Just a side note : it appear the demosaic does not remove the mosaic for anal penetration. Dunno if it's an encountered issue or just an oversight.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Game is fakecest, you hypnotize a girl into believing she is your younger sister. Also, the controls are kinda retarded. I ended up smacking the shit out of her head cause I double clicked and then I was laughing too hard and ended up smacking her head some more. I am worried by the time it gets to anything remotely sexual she will have lost too many braincells and me too for playing this.
Is the mind control actually relevant in this, or is it just a pointless part of the premise for a game that's just about touching a girl?
The girl isn't actually the MC's sister. Instead, he uses a hypno-app on his phone to make her think she's his sister. Why they had to go with a convoluted setup like that instead of just making her his actual sister I have no idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gentlegauntlet

Aug 4, 2017
The game doesn't like ultra widescreen. Change your resolution to 1920x1080, then new windows options appear, there you can set it to 1920x1080 windowed and all buttons should be visible.

EduLaLa

May 18, 2021
Can you tell me what tool and drug/Drink u use to make her into the broken state
p/s:can u also tell me the step to make her broken too that would be a great help :)
Use this set of itens. You need to use the injection and the bottle in all holes, and put as many toys you can in all of holes (use the green one, to improve the health count)
1689298530830.png

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can you tell me what tool and drug/Drink u use to make her into the broken state
p/s:can u also tell me the step to make her broken too that would be a great help :)
her holes are fully stuffed with toys like in the worst doujins with literal buckets of remotes aranged around her and shes covered in cables

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what do you do against wearing out her organs? the reason i cant get to mind break is theres not enough time. or is that solved by the pokey balls?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes