3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Maybe I missed something, but... how exactly do the drinks work?
In order for their effect to work, you need to hold it inside one of her 4 holes (lips, vagina, anus, urethra), then click.
Note that, for some reason, the "sensitivity" effect of some drinks don't work unless you double click.
If you spray them outside, all it does is heal spanking marks and dirty her (except water, which clean her).

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
If you're gonna post a version without the uncensor, at least tell us which files are the uncensors so I can copy them over to the new version.

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
HOW DO you unlock the anal stuff? like xray and insertion?
You literally have the xray button available on that image... and having them able to stick toys into means they're unlocked for penetration but I haven't yet been able to "insert" the pp.

Aye bruh did they add the loli changing feature in the new version yet
It's literally just smaller tits and bigger tits injection... her age is also redacted... by herself in the "story" (y)

Does anyone have a cheat sheet for the game?
Yeah, search the score value out of the number listed (meaning the first one, not the maximum score), you literally need to do this twice to get it... I did. Then I feel like I don't need to explain you need to set it to maximum and skip days until you unlock it all.
Same for your overall points for the shop, 2 lookups and you get it.

I'm stuck at a massive resolution, I can't do anything to change it back, anyone know a fix?
Does Alt+Enter maximize it to fullscreen? Or is that also fucked?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
This game still has horribly blatant mosaics, why does the op post say Censored: No(patched)?
Okay so evidently the op version is v1.1.1 but it doesn't have BepInEx installed or the demosaic? The fuck? How would I even go about doing that myself for this game?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes