3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is fakecest, you hypnotize a girl into believing she is your younger sister. Also, the controls are kinda retarded. I ended up smacking the shit out of her head cause I double clicked and then I was laughing too hard and ended up smacking her head some more. I am worried by the time it gets to anything remotely sexual she will have lost too many braincells and me too for playing this.

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
holy shit my PC is on fire running this game, does it not have fps cap or something?

Are ya'll just deal with it or is there something I'm missing?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Game is fakecest, you hypnotize a girl into believing she is your younger sister. Also, the controls are kinda retarded. I ended up smacking the shit out of her head cause I double clicked and then I was laughing too hard and ended up smacking her head some more. I am worried by the time it gets to anything remotely sexual she will have lost too many braincells and me too for playing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know what the extra hp bars for each bodypart do? Or did I misread a tutorial somewhere?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone know what the extra hp bars for each bodypart do? Or did I misread a tutorial somewhere?
They represent their sensitivity : whenever you deal ecstasy damage to them, they decrease, which lower your potential damage. If you damage the same body part too much, not only will the ecstasy damage become insignificant, you also risk decreasing its level (seen in the ero vital data tab).
Rubbing it will restore sensitivity.

Reactions: SisconM

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
after pass lv 20 I'm don't found reason to play this game anymore. I mean it don't has any stories progress and unlock only items I try to drug every part on her body to see what happen but useless. Why they change skin color after drug a lot if they don't use something about that :unsure:

Tigek12

Jul 31, 2017
The screen is smaller than the game. Like the window is cropping out parts so I can't click some stuff and the first info panel when you can start touching won't go away. Any ideas for fixing that?
Having the same issue. When the game actually starts I can't close the tutorial window as I can't get to the close option.

Reactions: turkish3

zerox604

May 20, 2019
Game is quite the grind, not a hard one but its there. Also if you want to play this game for the actual sex your gonna be disappointed. Its basically her fucking a dude with no bones and looks like a blow up doll. And the only motion is with you moving your mouse back and forth, as far as i am aware this no auto.

burner090909

Jun 18, 2021
Game is quite the grind, not a hard one but its there. Also if you want to play this game for the actual sex your gonna be disappointed. Its basically her fucking a dude with no bones and looks like a blow up doll. And the only motion is with you moving your mouse back and forth, as far as i am aware this no auto.
There is auto, you just have to work on different parts manually to level them up, then she will say something about it on the new day. That's what the vital details is for.

Reactions: Torinir

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
There is auto, you just have to work on different parts manually to level them up, then she will say something about it on the new day. That's what the vital details is for.
Just be careful not to overdo it on a part. Spread the joy and the levelling goes a bit easier. If the endurance bar under a part gets too low, you run the risk of lowering the level for that part, as the penalties on ecstasy damage go up as the endurance bar goes down. Switching to another part will allow other parts to recover slowly.

Last edited:

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
i don't get it , the bug of mouse still remain its annoying.
i can't get out from hand mode to menu .
is the someone have same situation like me??

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I am anatomically confused, oops, I mean confused by her anatomy. Is she made of silly putty? Just smash new holes into her all willy nilly? That said, women should have a third taint hole... with a tongue. But that is a conversation for another day.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Tebjos

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Save with max level, infinite money, and all shop items unlocked. Her body isn't very developed as of yet so you might have to work on that.

Put SAVEDATA folder in ImoutoHatujouSaiminApp_Data
How do i do that actually... my game i was working on she had pretty big tits. now they're small with this load, what did i miss lol

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes