3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
The game for some reason flickers the mouse like out to the right corner of the screen and is impossible to do just about anything. Any ideas on how to fix or why it might be happening?

EDIT: disconnect any gamepad you have when playing this, else you get this problem

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: r4ven-shi

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Most Bousoft touching game don't really have a true ending beyond the the main story / prologue.
Beside, the dev tend to add a lot of stuffs across the year, so you can expect the level cap to increase through updates.
This. As a matter of fact, the ability to reduce the breast size the pepegas above are arguing about (no, it does not make Sakura a loli) had only been added after the 1.0 game was released on DLSite.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any good way to manage alertness?
Sure, going to guarded doesn't end the scene after a while, I still find it weird that undressing her locks the gauge at ~70% and something as benign as kissing leads to her her hiding her tits, even after having fucked a whole bunch of times...
Stroking her head does reduce the gauge a little, as does licking her ears for some reason but neither can keep up with the apparent shame of vaginal intercourse :unsure:

Also, does the max HP upgrade do anything at all?
I spent thousands of points to get her to lvl 10 and there doesn't seem to be any notable difference in how quickly she faints and getting her to orgasm seems to pretty much require pumping her full of the green stuff...

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
No, you can shrink the breasts with one of the drugs, also in the games Ci-en page (a while back) he made a post where he shrank the girl and said he might add it to the game later.
Oh hell yes, thanks for this bit of information dude, I'll be sure to keep an eye out
1687099685370.jpeg

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Is there any good way to manage alertness?
Sure, going to guarded doesn't end the scene after a while, I still find it weird that undressing her locks the gauge at ~70% and something as benign as kissing leads to her her hiding her tits, even after having fucked a whole bunch of times...
Stroking her head does reduce the gauge a little, as does licking her ears for some reason but neither can keep up with the apparent shame of vaginal intercourse :unsure:

Also, does the max HP upgrade do anything at all?
I spent thousands of points to get her to lvl 10 and there doesn't seem to be any notable difference in how quickly she faints and getting her to orgasm seems to pretty much require pumping her full of the green stuff...
You can temporarly break her guard by slapping her arm. Making her climax will empty the alert meter at the end of it.
Lastly, putting her into a crazed state (purple ecstasy gauge) will completely disable her alertness.
Also, not that I've tested it, but I believe HP damage scale with ecstasy damage. It's possible the max HP upgrade struggle to keep up with your progress.

Reactions: FearTheD

r4ven-shi

Nov 10, 2022
The game for some reason flickers the mouse like out to the right corner of the screen and is impossible to do just about anything. Any ideas on how to fix or why it might be happening?

EDIT: disconnect any gamepad you have when playing this, else you get this problem
You saved my life man

Volxar

Mar 27, 2022
is peeing in the game? theres a gauge for it that fills up during climax but it goes back down after

Oct 14, 2022
Smaller breasts or even a smaller body still wouldn't make her a loli. Being a loli isn't about breast size or the size of the body. If a loli is just defined by small breasts and a small body than that would make my 35 year old cousin, my 64 year old aunt or my 70 years old mother a loli. There are many adult women with a petite body and small breasts.

A wise man once said: "Contrary to popular belief, not every woman is 6 feet tall with a chest you could balance a plate on."
Unfortantly by f95zone definition of loli.
All those people are loli.
As there definition of loli(As it is enforced) is small woman.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Bepinex penis and vagina demosaic:

Mega
give me a Bepinex error upon launching the exe. I assume you need to extract the files outside the first bepinex folder?

EDIT : works properly now, but it seems there's still a mosaic on anal penetration.

Last edited:

Rineloi

Jan 6, 2018
give me a Bepinex error upon launching the exe. I assume you need to extract the files outside the first bepinex folder?
You do a normal bepinex install using the provided bepinex or a nightly build, and then put the uncensor dll into the plugins folder.

I get some errors in the console, but everything seems to be working fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As is kind of tradition with Bousoft the loli tag here probably came from it being used on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I still find it weird that undressing her locks the gauge at ~70% and something as benign as kissing leads to her her hiding her tits, even after having fucked a whole bunch of times...
Honestly you'd think after the reveal that feature would become disabled or at least toggle-able or something right?

Dec 11, 2019
Using the opportunity to make a litle guide for this game (for those who don't feel like cheating). I'll keep updating it as I progress.

Where is the auto-move controls located? I can't find them at all.

Reactions: Layle FACT

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Smaller breasts or even a smaller body still wouldn't make her a loli. Being a loli isn't about breast size or the size of the body. If a loli is just defined by small breasts and a small body than that would make my 35 year old cousin, my 64 year old aunt or my 70 years old mother a loli. There are many adult women with a petite body and small breasts.

A wise man once said: "Contrary to popular belief, not every woman is 6 feet tall with a chest you could balance a plate on."
Bruh.
1687136168848.png

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes