3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
I was just asking myself if this dev was working on anything, guess I got my answer rather quick and easy.

Mehman11

Sep 28, 2019
The girl isn't actually the MC's sister. Instead, he uses a hypno-app on his phone to make her think she's his sister. Why they had to go with a convoluted setup like that instead of just making her his actual sister I have no idea.
keep on playing for the twist

Reactions: Iam8Bit

Pacore

Jul 7, 2018
The girl isn't actually the MC's sister. Instead, he uses a hypno-app on his phone to make her think she's his sister. Why they had to go with a convoluted setup like that instead of just making her his actual sister I have no idea.
This isn't true...

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Is the loli tag a reference to the part where the girl will constantly move her head away like a fussy child as soon as you pull out one of the potions?

Reactions: Ghost_Spawn

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is the mind control actually relevant in this, or is it just a pointless part of the premise for a game that's just about touching a girl?
Yeah it's not really relevant aside from a twist at the end of the "story" part of the game.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
"Everyone looks at games like this and try to compare it to XS or SMA, or etc.. but it's fine it's not those, and it's not really trying to be either one of those." Totes_Adorbs

What are these XS & SMA ones?

Reactions: Zweigelt

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Is the loli tag a reference to the part where the girl will constantly move her head away like a fussy child as soon as you pull out one of the potions?
No, you can shrink the breasts with one of the drugs, also in the games Ci-en page (a while back) he made a post where he shrank the girl and said he might add it to the game later.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
The things I expected from Illusion games were found here. Noice!
The things:
- full 3d model+physics for male/female genetalias + fluids
- x-ray
- ability to push too much sex toys in said holes or fluids like cum and see a real fountain after toy/dick removal
And (suddenly) uretra sex.
I mean, It's not an incest, if we don't penetrate the right hole :WeSmart:
-------------------------------
Is there any ending past 24lvl??

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
there is loli sadly, the tag stays.
No, you can shrink the breasts with one of the drugs, also in the games Ci-en page (a while back) he made a post where he shrank the girl and said he might add it to the game later.
Smaller breasts or even a smaller body still wouldn't make her a loli. Being a loli isn't about breast size or the size of the body. If a loli is just defined by small breasts and a small body than that would make my 35 year old cousin, my 64 year old aunt or my 70 years old mother a loli. There are many adult women with a petite body and small breasts.

A wise man once said: "Contrary to popular belief, not every woman is 6 feet tall with a chest you could balance a plate on."

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes