3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
Hi fellows.

interesting to mention...

I found an exploit:

you have to make a macro on a button (which you must do anyway for this game otherwise you will get tenosynovitis eventually). Your macro should be "continuously clicking" with a 0.05 sec delay between clicks or as fast as possible.

Then if you put an alcohol potion (on any other) into the holes e.g. mouth. And push the macro, then that potion lasts like forever and gives instantly all benefits. You have to be sure that potion is in that hole.
With this method a simple alcohol potion last like 2 minutes and levels up the body parts super fast meanwhile making anything super sensitive... It gives almost instant full stamina so you can use it to maintain the stamina lost during the chain orgasm event.

It works with any type of consumables...
Have fun!

Btw. It's a great game. I put some serious effort into Yotogimichi (which is the dev's previous game), like at least 50 hours.

I am sure this game gonna be as good or even better than Yotogimichi, just give it some time. In 1-2 years it will rock.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Funny how in the description the girl is explained as having soft skin and all kinds of descriptive text that FUCKING DOESNT MATTER IN A GAME. She's not real, FFS.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Game won't recognize my fucking scrollwheel as a middle mouse button. Fucking Japanese hentai devs never heard of a proper gaming mouse smh. Even fucking Quake 1 can handle that button. WTF.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
And where is Loli here? even I didn't find it, so probably remove it or tell me where it was found!
One drug makes breast flat, other option in coming update makes body a child. Dev said it was originally an "April fools joke" but that he's going to add it later after launch. 1687660980269.png

dakrknight222

Apr 16, 2023
asking how to save my game when it save itself it wont load the saved game idk why i just wanna know how to fix it cause it wont download a adiotinal file when i exit the game

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Version 1.1.1 is now available on Dlsite (yes, the web page hasn't updated yet, but the new version is there). Adding heal vibrators.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes