3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
you know, I really have an issue with the DEV's pacing on the game..
so, you're supposed to get a specific number of points to proceed, but during the stage you can't see the points you've gotten so you have no idea how far you should go..

I didn't want to fail, so I pushed it as far as I could.. no cheats even..
I did get a TON of points, but I didn't need to work so hard, but I didn't know that..
and before they even gave me the option for hole loosening or expansion items.. I had gotten all to 100% loose and 2 of them to 97% or so expansion..

then they give me the items for loosen and expansion.. but I played the game as a blind playthrough and so Idk there are items to expand or loosen even.. so then they give them to me.. it feels annoying and I'm unimpressed..

all I would like is a fine median.. either knowing the points during the stage, so I can stop or just give me every item now..

but, if you asked which I would prefer, it would 100% be just to know the points during the stage so I know to stop when I've accomplished it..

the reason I say this is that at the point I'm at in the story(or days) I feel impatient since I've done everything and if they would have shown me the points, I would have just stopped at good enough so I can proceed to the later days faster..

so the game feels draggy for me now sadly, even though it was interesting and fun at first.. I guess I'll just find a fun side-scroller.. fuck.

it's mostly my fault though I suppose since I even play H-games the way they are made, and I usually don't cheat.. I think I see that most ppl just cheat and maybe that's the best way since it's an h-game.. idk

Reactions: Chosen Sloth

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019

I'd like you to take a look at this for more details. It seems like they've been thinking about it for a while now.

It seems to have been well-received as an April Fools' joke, so they implemented it this time. There's also an experimental aspect to it, and they're considering using it in future releases.
Appreciate the thought, but -- not all of us read Japanese :(

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Oooooooh shiieeet, the plot twist reversal! She was hypnotizing the MC the entire time. Even when the MC said he did NOT want to get into incest with Sakura, she did so regardless. Goddamn, that's a dangerous girl. Makes even more sense that she should be impregnated to the MC's horror.

Last edited:

alice711

Jan 1, 2020
Appreciate the thought, but -- not all of us read Japanese :(
I'm not particularly skilled in English either, so I use various tools to translate and chat with people from overseas. I love his work, so I want people from around the world to enjoy it as well

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Here, maybe somebody need this table for Urino-fetish inducing, just replace .txt for .CT. With this you can lock and setup lvl of her Urethra. You can actually cheat all of her part

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017

1.2.1 and .

On DLSite there is info that it was updated on 31.08, but on download page is says 26.08. But I checked it and it says 1.2.1.

BTW Someone deleted my last post about 1.2.0 update...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DereahSisterHypnosisApp-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: EduLaLa
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes