VN Ren'Py Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.7] [DerketoGames]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Shit game, already got killed by Lilith & a Game Over. To think that I wasted an hour of my dwindling life on this nonsense will keep me up all night...

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
in the graveyard, saved every possible question (least I am sure I have) but all bad endings. Don't think this could be classified as enjoyable

EL-Xatrix

Mar 31, 2020
ok i managed to get past the forest and graveyard...next thing another left right center click marathon? ok...but i guess i got better things to do then try to repeat the same combinations for an hours...
might want to give people a hint at some point, make it skipable after some time or someting for those trying to keep there sanity for a bit longer

some of the translation for english should have a look, lots of "he" when there is clearly ment "she" and stuff like that.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
keep clicking until you "see the light" in the woods, then choose not to follow it to arrive at the fence.
There are ways, and then there is me. Made it to the end of this version where Morgana back in the family says she needs the MC's help after servicing mom.

JackRyhn

Jun 12, 2022
View attachment 3629115

Overview:
On this story, you will play as MC ("Marcos" but also, you can rename the char as you like) a guy who after a fight, ended up living his "fantasy" on a House with 10 girls and her Mother, but that place and the girls who live on there had secrets that you will know as long as the story develops.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: DerketoGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English, Spanish (Latin America)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Hint

View attachment 3629116 View attachment 3629117 View attachment 3629118 View attachment 3629119 View attachment 3629120 View attachment 3629121 View attachment 3629122 View attachment 3629123
APK crashes instantly after launch, I am on Android 14 it just crashes on loding Ren'Py

Reactions: Bone_23

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DerketoLewdHousemates-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Time wasting piece of shit update. Lost in woods where all choices take you back to start. I am not going to randomly try to find which of 4 choices finally take me somewhere.

I have many other games downloaded, this one doesn't deserve anymore wasted time.

yonscrew

Nov 19, 2022
Here are the saved games that go through the paths event and the subsequent election and finally the remaining paths in the Halloween event, pages 1,2 and 3 respectively. I'm sorry for my English

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes