VN Ren'Py Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.8] [DerketoGames]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I would say this needs an age-setter and incest patch, but going by the reviews it wouldn't be worth the effort.
It really does feel like the kind of game that’s intended to be played with an age patch.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
It really does feel like the kind of game that’s intended to be played with an age patch.
Yeah, they all look like in their late 20's to early 40's, just like "hollywood teens", it remainds me to that scene in "scary movie" when they say their movie will be played for actors in their 30's, lol

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
it is perfect where it is. though some people would call those models to childish still.
well... those people have never been in a cam-site where naked 18 years old actually look like 18 years old, hell, even 30 years old still look like 18. Hollywood use "old" people to play teens and young adults, there lies their confusion I guess, either that or they have no recolection on how teenagers really look like when they where young, also they are probably 40 year old virgins and they've never seen a real 18 years old naked or even looked at their faces, lol

Reactions: Misalton

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well... those people have never been in a cam-site where naked 18 years old actually look like 18 years old, hell, even 30 years old still look like 18. Hollywood use "old" people to play teens and young adults, there lies their confusion I guess, either that or they have no recolection on how teenagers really look like when they where young, also they are probably 40 year old virgins and they've never seen a real 18 years old naked or even looked at their faces, lol
and your comments sound like youre looking for r7 content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: capitanqueso

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.8] [DerketoGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [183 MB]
- - - -

Mac [178 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Hollywood use "old" people to play teens due to laws for child actors (with the amount of time the can work each day and the onsite schooling required)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DerketoLewdHousemates-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DKeeto

Oct 10, 2024
The solution was given a time ago to supporters, but I will give it to you:

· Forest:
Turn around / Keep walking aimessly
· Garden:
Refuse / Acept help her / I want the reward /Attack her
· Labirynth:
From starting point:
Center / left / right (repeat)

The hard part is that you have a 50% chance of success, so sometimes you will be returned to the starting point, so if you're there you need to repeat it again until you meet the dragon.

The next halloween special won't have the puzle so don't worry.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why do they keep commenting on his height lmao
is this something short people deal with?
yes.. and what they call short is ridiculous, as if 6'3" is short, damned weird bitches...

also noticed he mentioned another game and it's not on the site!

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.8] [DerketoGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [183 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [178 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

caption-this-image-v0-bvmvchu5xu0a1.jpg

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The solution was given a time ago to supporters, but I will give it to you:

· Forest:
Turn around / Keep walking aimessly
· Garden:
Refuse / Acept help her / I want the reward /Attack her
· Labirynth:
From starting point:
Center / left / right (repeat)

The hard part is that you have a 50% chance of success, so sometimes you will be returned to the starting point, so if you're there you need to repeat it again until you meet the dragon.

The next halloween special won't have the puzle so don't worry.
For me this part only made me not want to play the game. And when I tried it again today, it did the same thing again.

Reactions: Anteron
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes