Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Where I can find the second new transformation - first one i found in beehive, but I cannot find the last one that was mentioned in patch
But the Hut in the Forest is unlocked after a request im working now, and the ones from the Deceptive Forest appear during the boss battle.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is in the game a bimbo transformation?
and if there is one how you can get that transformation
Yes, it's "wereslut". One of the first transformations you can find in the game. To find it in a "playable" way, the witch in the tend (hut?) near the lake sells this potion. It makes changes to the body and makes clothes sexier. The biggest caveat is a wereslut's penis is unable to penetrate anything if they have a penis, and the hair and makeup of the character is unable to change from the wereslut default.

Reactions: Randomplayer

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.61
-Changed: "Red Scarf Holstaur" enemy level.
-Fixed: Crash when fighting against a "Rose".
-Fixed: Some graphics are not shown in a sex pose.

Reactions: JustAl

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Yes, it's "wereslut". One of the first transformations you can find in the game. To find it in a "playable" way, the witch in the tend (hut?) near the lake sells this potion. It makes changes to the body and makes clothes sexier. The biggest caveat is a wereslut's penis is unable to penetrate anything if they have a penis, and the hair and makeup of the character is unable to change from the wereslut default.
thanks a lot the transformations i found are:
-werewolf one and weretiger
-slime
-demon
i'm missing some?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes