Jul 22, 2022
Hi I'm absolutely LOVING this game but question how does one turn a male into a Futa/Herm

Because I LOVE that this game has Gender bending one of my most personal favorite kinks in these types of games along with Futa/Herm and want to turn my entire male party of Dark Elves into THICC and Hung Futa/Herm Mommies

So any direction on how and where to get the Futa/Herm TF's would be wonderful.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Which of those are inheritable?
I don't know about the bee or mushrooms, but basically everything but the slimes and possession. The kids will be a "half-beast" with traits of the beast that got the parent pregnant. I think if both parents are the same race it just makes the classification a full beast-man. But visually the same, I.e. bunny traits if the mother was impregnated as a bunny-girl. The harder ones to get would be the bunny, cat, and dog traits since there isn't a potion or enemy for them yet so someone has to be corrupted.

Possession is kinda weird since it's a ghost that takes over a party member for a few turns with a strength of 1-3. 1 being slight physical alteration depending on the color of the enemy name (blue more masculine, pink more feminine) and 3 being a total sex conversion. But I haven't had any female party members be impregnated so not sure if that causes any trait passage. Pink doesn't come with a womb, so they can't get pregnant by default. I kinda feel like the changes should last after the possession ends, but I also can see why that isn't a thing.

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi I'm absolutely LOVING this game but question how does one turn a male into a Futa/Herm

Because I LOVE that this game has Gender bending one of my most personal favorite kinks in these types of games along with Futa/Herm and want to turn my entire male party of Dark Elves into THICC and Hung Futa/Herm Mommies

So any direction on how and where to get the Futa/Herm TF's would be wonderful.
-Some enemies use skills that increase the breasts size or feminize.
-You can find Boobshooms.
-You can buy Breast Increase Potion.

Jul 22, 2022
Alright another question is there anything that gives you a pussy or increases your dick size

Because I've noticed being feminized shrinks your dick which I don't want because again trying to become Futa Mommy.

So are there any enemies or items that increase dick size and give you pussy because not a Fan of D-Girl since you know Futa/Herms have both cock and pussy which is why they're so HOT!

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes