AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You might want to use english in this forum, for few reasons:
1: It's the lingua franca of the world
2: Also the internet
3: Majority of the humanity understands it
4: Is the forum rules:
We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads

AbsoluteNutter

Sep 12, 2022
How do you get the bee needles to unlock the tailor? I've checked all the craftsmen and none of them offer to make them and I've taken out the bee queen and she didn't drop them

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
How do you get the bee needles to unlock the tailor? I've checked all the craftsmen and none of them offer to make them and I've taken out the bee queen and she didn't drop them
In the mining town, once you've taken the quest, will appear a new crafting shop that will make them for you.

AbsoluteNutter

Sep 12, 2022
In the mining town, once you've taken the quest, will appear a new crafting shop that will make them for you.
Looks like the issue was that I had taken the blacksmith's lighter armor request at the same time as the tailor quest so he would only talk to me about the armor. Cancelled his request and talked to him again and he finally offered to make the needles

Reactions: HikkiG

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Man I really Hope you increase the Breast, ass, thighs, hips and Cock sizes even further because the current sizes aren't bad I'm just a LOVER of growth and expansion especially when its taken to massive or hyper proportions and sizes but that's just me.

Also I wish the Futas in this game had visible balls in the sprites, because Futas with balls to me in my opinion look better than ones where its just the dick...looks weird.

But again I LOVE this RPG it has a lot of my most personal favorite kinks such as the pregnancy, impregnation/breeding, gender bending especially male to futa being my most personal favorite type of gender bender, expansion/growth, Futa in general and I LOVE how you can actually fuck your enemies during Battles that is so Damn HOT and I wish more games of this nature had actual Battle Fucking mechanics.

Also I wish BBW's were a thing because that's one of my most personal favorite Kinks along with the ones mentioned here.
Thanks, I willl add more sizes later.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Aight uh recent version just crashed in joiplay said it was missing something that I can't remember rn And second is there plans to reduce the amount of files it needs it takes awhile for it to extract and delete on my phone.
Keep up the good work eropixal you got this
I can upload an encrypted version that compress all the files in one file.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
the game seems fun but i honestly only wanna see the mage bunny girl transformation does anyone have a savefile at that point in the game with only male characters? thank you
edit:i gotta be truely honest i just found this game because i wanted to see the transformations i dont like complex rpgs i just want to see the transformations get rock hard do one and close the game
My other game Custom Brothel also has some body modifications.

AbsoluteNutter

Sep 12, 2022
So I've played through most of the content now and for the most part I really enjoy the game. The newer content especially is pretty well done so things seem to be on a good path, so I want to give some suggestions on things I'd like to see expanded on or implemented, as well as some feedback on some areas of the game I think could use some improvement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly, the part of the game that I really disliked the most was the Swamp. I really think it needs a total rework to be made enjoyable. I saw another guy in this thread already explain why it's not good, so I'll try to give some ideas on how it could potentially be improved.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
So I've played through most of the content now and for the most part I really enjoy the game. The newer content especially is pretty well done so things seem to be on a good path, so I want to give some suggestions on things I'd like to see expanded on or implemented, as well as some feedback on some areas of the game I think could use some improvement.

Lastly, the part of the game that I really disliked the most was the Swamp. I really think it needs a total rework to be made enjoyable. I saw another guy in this thread already explain why it's not good, so I'll try to give some ideas on how it could potentially be improved.

if i remember right the slime mother tf gives the gene fast pregnancy (reduces preg time to 5 days at max rank) theres a list of how to get them all in a previous post but you gotta dig for it i think i mightve left a save with the characters with most of them

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes