BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Man I really Hope you increase the Breast, ass, thighs, hips and Cock sizes even further because the current sizes aren't bad I'm just a LOVER of growth and expansion especially when its taken to massive or hyper proportions and sizes but that's just me.

Also I wish the Futas in this game had visible balls in the sprites, because Futas with balls to me in my opinion look better than ones where its just the dick...looks weird.
Absolute disgust....and contempt.

How the F** does futa with balls look better when it hides the pussy?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Absolute disgust....and contempt.

How the F** does futa with balls look better when it hides the pussy?
In my point of view, having just a rod is weird-looking, moreso when you can even see the vagina. Having balls cover the pussy is also weird, but in my point, it's tolerable. Depends on the artist, the point of view, and their preference. Not a deal breaker for me, but surprisingly it is for some.

Case in point, I'm using my brain cells to confine the logistics and morality of futa balls.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: Eropixel

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
In my point of view, having just a rod is weird-looking, moreso when you can even see the vagina. Having balls cover the pussy is also weird, but in my point, it's tolerable. Depends on the artist, the point of view, and their preference. Not a deal breaker for me, but surprisingly it is for some.

Case in point, I'm using my brain cells to confine the logistics and morality of futa balls.
Now chick with a bepis 'n bols minus vegana, that's the good shit.
_PERFECT_.jpg

Reactions: MingCR

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Nvm, I found I have to use Mega link to download the new patch. Also quick question, is there a wait to edit the description, for some reason some of the items description seem to be cut off for me.

Reactions: Eropixel

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Spoiler alert - what do you think a clitoris is? Have you ever see na women with a giant clit? It's a proto-penis. Specifically the clit is the same structure and cells as the tip of the penis. A clit is a micro-penis or a penis is a giant clit. Same thing really.

Humans - men and female - come from the same template. Specific cells turn into specific things. Cells that form the ovaris in females from testicles in men. Which is why for a futa the most biologically sensible solution is for them to have an effectively new organ, situated where the ovary is that would do both functions. Now, while it is possible that the cells could split and crate two sets of organs, it would be sexually inconventient as it's already crowded down there. A functioning futa needs the clit-dick, she doesn't need external balls. You're adding more than necessary.

I've seen futa art where someone just glued a penis above the clit. Fundamentaly stupid, it would place the penis way too high and it makes no sense. I've also seen "futa" without a vagina - whoever labeled it as such needs to be shot, set on fire and dipped in lemon juice (not in that order).

Lastly, no-balls (actually, no-scrotum futa would be a more accurate term) simply looks better. It preserves the female form better, shows off the pussy (again, WHY would you hide it?) and it makes more sense. You also can't mistake a futa for a shemale/trans.

TLDR - if you like them balls, you is gay.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Nvm, I found I have to use Mega link to download the new patch. Also quick question, is there a wait to edit the description, for some reason some of the items description seem to be cut off for me.
I will check it, in wich menu?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Spoiler alert - what do you think a clitoris is? Have you ever see na women with a giant clit? It's a proto-penis. Specifically the clit is the same structure and cells as the tip of the penis. A clit is a micro-penis or a penis is a giant clit. Same thing really.

Humans - men and female - come from the same template. Specific cells turn into specific things. Cells that form the ovaris in females from testicles in men. Which is why for a futa the most biologically sensible solution is for them to have an effectively new organ, situated where the ovary is that would do both functions. Now, while it is possible that the cells could split and crate two sets of organs, it would be sexually inconventient as it's already crowded down there. A functioning futa needs the clit-dick, she doesn't need external balls. You're adding more than necessary.

I've seen futa art where someone just glued a penis above the clit. Fundamentaly stupid, it would place the penis way too high and it makes no sense. I've also seen "futa" without a vagina - whoever labeled it as such needs to be shot, set on fire and dipped in lemon juice (not in that order).

Lastly, no-balls (actually, no-scrotum futa would be a more accurate term) simply looks better. It preserves the female form better, shows off the pussy (again, WHY would you hide it?) and it makes more sense. You also can't mistake a futa for a shemale/trans.

TLDR - if you like them balls, you is gay.
Yeah, that example where they just place a dick on top of the nether region is what I'm talking about, it makes it look like a flesh strap-on. Weirdly enough, from all the futa stuff I've seen around the web, about 30-40% is just that. The other 60-70% is what you described: An overly large clitoris turned into a dick. Nothing wrong with that, but it also makes me feel like something is missing even if it doesn't belong to the correct sex group, obfuscated vagina be damned. It's all fantasy anyways. If you want to go for the realistic route, it would also explain where the semen comes from. After all, ovaries don't make the baby batter, and if you argue that the white sticky fluid is just mashed up, liquified, unfertilized eggs coming from the fallopian tubes that are somehow rerouted to the clit-turned-dick, it's far-fetched.

Then again, so are futas, so we're back at square one again... .-.

For categorizing them...yeah, can't argue that. I guess that's the reason that most image sites place futas alongside shemale/trans tags for the sake of convenience rather than classification. In the real world, it get messier since hermaphrodites aren't a real thing for humans yet. You could get both sexual organs, but it'll be a mess of hormones, maintenance, and surgeries (and more importantly, validity for reproduction).

Not trying to defend morality on genitalia, but to me, it's an all or nothing kinda deal. You can't have a dick without balls, or boobs without nipples, or nails without fingers (to a more defined, albeit SFW example). To hide the vagina is lame, but if you're gonna cover it with balls, I'd argue that if they place a well-positioned POV, it's the best of both worlds. Heck, if the futa is not getting penetrated, why even show the vagina? It's practically useless. Granted, it's a set-up scenario, but a popular scenario nonetheless.

TL;DR: Balls aren't gay, futas are gay. It's a chick with a dick, and dicks are enough to be gay. Balls are the extras that come with the package ;)

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete the request 'Shopkeeper's Medicine' by chance because I'm having difficulty on trying to complete it.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes