3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mofati

Jul 6, 2018
After upgrading mei sacred sword i can't do normal attacks anymore only magic and special if i try to attack game freezes

Mofati

Jul 6, 2018
wtf, i will look into that
EDIT: do you have the sword equipped?
Lol its not equipped xD, but i've already cleared the game so i guess doesn't matter anymore. Still, she should be able to attack even without a weapon just doing less damage i guess

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Lol its not equipped xD, but i've already cleared the game so i guess doesn't matter anymore. Still, she should be able to attack even without a weapon just doing less damage i guess
Fixed already for future versions :p

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so they turning her into the queen of darkness and it was plan by the cap but do that mean our dude will be the king of darkness or by the time him wake up both cap and our goddess wife become darkness and we will have to use the power she left in us to fight but if we become darkness king not cap i will love this game more because the ntr really stoping me from liking it to much but what it was a chose if fight the 4 monster turn us can we chose stop cap and turn male us to king because that cap dude is not a good dude

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So, quest for treasure, 'dead end' at the moment ? I'm stuck there, killed all the thingies, but don't see any 'treasure' or way out of there ? Also can't return to village ?

And I have this problem that in the quest journal, I can see the list of quests, but when I select one to read it, it only gives me a black screen (that is the part on the right, where I think should be text), anybody else has this problem ?

Otherwise everything worked well, game setup is nice. Not much content though to fap ... at the moment... maybe in future release ? I do like how the old fart is touching her, that's promising, if he can take it further that is :LOL:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So, quest for treasure, 'dead end' at the moment ? I'm stuck there, killed all the thingies, but don't see any 'treasure' or way out of there ? Also can't return to village ?

And I have this problem that in the quest journal, I can see the list of quests, but when I select one to read it, it only gives me a black screen (that is the part on the right, where I think should be text), anybody else has this problem ?

Otherwise everything worked well, game setup is nice. Not much content though to fap ... at the moment... maybe in future release ? I do like how the old fart is touching her, that's promising, if he can take it further that is :LOL:
Above, a staircase should have been opened to an underground floor.

Reactions: patrickB

Gnew

Dec 27, 2018
So I got stuck for quest"Royal Letter: It seems that Areon has something for you" no i'm in prison but nothing happen or It just the end for this version? So wondering

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I got stuck for quest"Royal Letter: It seems that Areon has something for you" no i'm in prison but nothing happen or It just the end for this version? So wondering
End of the version.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I need your help. Do you know how to get the bottles of purification?
You need to do them in the alchemy table in the tavern, you need to talk first with areon, then with the bartender, work and then you can use it

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes