3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
Found a bug, I started the respect the dead SQ late and now I cant go forward as it is telling me to complete the Uncontrollable lust quest, which I have already completed.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Found a bug, I started the respect the dead SQ late and now I cant go forward as it is telling me to complete the Uncontrollable lust quest, which I have already completed.
Ooooh, it makes sense, I have to add more conditionals to avoid that.
Now your save is ruined :(

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Good game, but I am a bit upset because the update is small...
Btw: MC needs an uniform upgrade )

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, this game has potential. However, the main girl is not attractive. Her skin shaders are not nearly as good as the antagonist (big buff dude). I highly suggest you make the main girl more attractive, using a different Genesis 8 female and morphs, then ensure she uses the same skin shader scheme as the antagonist (the big buff dude). Even the male protagonist has better skin shaders than the main girl.

It's important to normalize all the characters skin shaders.

It's easier to make these changes now than later.

I would conduct a poll to see if other users agree with me. A highly attractive, sexy and buxom main girl would attract a lot more attention to the game. Look at the main girl carefully, notice how different she looks from the main protagonist and antagonist skin shader wise, that actually breaks immersion somewhat, also causing an uncanny valley effect.

This is just my two cents and I share this critical feedback in the spirit of making the game a huge success.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, this game has potential. However, the main girl is not attractive. Her skin shaders are not nearly as good as the antagonist (big buff dude). I highly suggest you make the main girl more attractive, using a different Genesis 8 female and morphs, then ensure she uses the same skin shader scheme as the antagonist (the big buff dude). Even the male protagonist has better skin shaders than the main girl.

It's important to normalize all the characters skin shaders.

It's easier to make these changes now than later.

I would conduct a poll to see if other users agree with me. A highly attractive, sexy and buxom main girl would attract a lot more attention to the game. Look at the main girl carefully, notice how different she looks from the main protagonist and antagonist skin shader wise, that actually breaks immersion somewhat, also causing an uncanny valley effect.

This is just my two cents and I share this critical feedback in the spirit of making the game a huge success.
Looks fine to me o . O ?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Looks fine to me o_O?
In the game there's a character called the oracle. You'll notice the Oracle's skin is translucent (see through) by a small amount. Compare her skin to the main protagonist and the male antagonist, notice how they look similar, all three of them have good SSS skin shader settings that match. Unfortunately, the main girl's skin shader is different in two ways: she has a simple skin texture with no detail and the SSS settings don't match the three characters I mentioned earlier, resulting in a manakin like skin.

Look carefully and after a while you'll develop an eye for it.

Here's an example. No SSS, low SSS vs high SSS settings.

1576097924980.png

The Oracle, main protagonist and male antagonist have around 1.0 SSS settings, and they have good skin detail in their textures.

The main girl's SSS doesn't look right, so her skin is more manakin, and her skin texture lacks detail. The main girl has a cartoony face (morphs), but he other characters do not, this results in an uncanny valley effect.

Still, if you like it the way it is now, then more power to you.

I would NEVER give a game this level of advice unless I thought it had potential to be very good.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I have an issue with the 'Suspicious People'' quest.

It says to talk to Areon however when I go to him I cant trigger a conversation with him. Am I missing something?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hey, I have an issue with the 'Suspicious People'' quest.

It says to talk to Areon however when I go to him I cant trigger a conversation with him. Am I missing something?
the content ends there(in the main mission)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
follow the Quest´s.... (Alchemie)
I got not this Quest!!!! I made all the quests available till this point, but no character gives me this option.
I went to work in the inn, ant the inn keeper says "you got another use to the alchemy table", but that is all, I dont see any alchemy table nowhere.
Heeeeeelp!!!!!! please

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I got not this Quest!!!! I made all the quests available till this point, but no character gives me this option.
I went to work in the inn, ant the inn keeper says "you got another use to the alchemy table", but that is all, I dont see any alchemy table nowhere.
Heeeeeelp!!!!!! please
497950_Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: dick bullcock

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
I can't exit area above the village the one "hunt for treasure" I can't find treasure or look at the map where it is

Reactions: Songbird
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes