3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I finished yesterday the last version. Excellent game.

MEI IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. I liked her design.

I am not surprised for the number of pages with comments despite this game short existence.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
i don't know about this game. I launch it, it begins by "go to the prison", i go there and click everywhere, nothing. I relaunch from scratch, same thing. I go in all the map even the forest hoping for a clue, i just get xp and fight ghost. I go back to the village get into the prison and finally it works.
It says go to the inn, i go there, try to ask for rooms, click everywhere again, but this time i can't get out of the building so i'm stuck.

This games seems to have decent cg's but man, i can't play at a game bugged like that

Edit : The only way is to load save and keep trying, so annoying

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe it got buggy, I wouldn't be surprised, I'm redoing a lot of the game in v0.4 to avoid these things, I would recommend you to wait for it to be released
Oh well, oke no problem. Do you have any plan for new Clothes for Mei, or upgrade her appeareance. Well her current design is very good, just wonder about plan for future. Beside do we get mutiple choices in the future, the Tag say that the game have mutiple ending.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
linux version not working, added execute permission and still nothing, added a script that works on a different game - still nothing. You can run linux of a flash drive, just sayin'

.:EDIT:.

couldn't figure out exactly what permissions I needed, just gave 777 to all files and dirs. The scrip I ran is <<sh -c "$(dirname %k)/nw">> (without arrows). I guess the nw file needs 766 or smt, but too lazy to experiment.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
When I get to the Inn, at the start I can do nothing once in there, where do I click? What do I interact with?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes