3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Hello I have a question

1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

This is one of the best games
Descendants of the Goddess around here and one of my favorites.

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ ustar,post:3079396,member:351784”]
该游戏已经被放弃,作者从头开始制作了一个新游戏。
[/引用]
what a pity!

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
People also searching for this game: It has been rebranded as "Goddess Saga: Darkness". Sadly, the Dev's family has been affected by Coronavirus hence he has paused the Patreon subscriptions as well as the development of the game until further notice. I hope everything gets sorted out for him and his family and he is able to resume working on the project. Current patrons will not be charged any money until he restarts the subscription.

• Sad
Reactions: misterday and ustar

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sad to see this game go, liked the way the one female protagonist looked, too bad. On a brighter note a new game is in the works it seems, have not checked to see if it's up on here, lets hope it works out.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018

Hi, I'm sorry.
WHAT HAPPENED?

You must be wondering why I disappeared all these months and I must say that I don't have an excuse, it's entirely my fault that I disappeared, I decided to disappear because the situation was getting too much for me.
At the time I told you that my father was positive for coronavirus (he's fine, he recovered!!) ), I also commented that together with my father we have a store, which we both took turns to attend it, because of what happened to him I had to attend the business alone, that means that I had to be from 08:00 to 22:00 in the business, that practically did not leave me time for anything, even so, I continued developing the game (although notably slower) and announced a release day for the first version to use it as a goal and press myself to finish the first version as soon as possible, it was too much and one day I said enough.
By that time I had already "abandoned" a game (Descendants of the Goddess) and was doing a complete rework (Goddess Saga: Darkness), delaying the release date was not an option and honestly I was tired, I needed to stop, so one day I went to Patreon and paused the subscriptions, from that day until today I did not open neither Patreon nor Discord.
In July my father recovered and came back to work in the store with me, from that day my schedule changed, I worked from 08:00 to 16:00, even so I didn't come back to work in the game, I started to use my free time to rest and mostly play video games, I sincerely missed them.

ANXIETY

When July was ending I interacted with the game again, already decided to continue its development, with a lot of anxiety because I didn't know how to face you all, I had failed you completely. Trying to develop the game again has not gone well, I don't feel the desire I had at the time to do it, I feel disconnected from it, it's not the same anymore, interacting on what I already built that I don't remember is not comfortable and on the other hand having distanced myself from the project made me realize that certain things were not so well designed, that's why I must announce that for the second time I'm abandoning a project, at least for the time being.
At this point I know that I've lost all credibility, something that since I started developing games I decided was something I had to protect, I didn't want to be like other developers who abandoned games, the truth is that it's easier to think about it than to make it.

REFUNDS

On the other hand when I activated the subscription pause (so you weren't charged for the subscription) I didn't realize that it was only for 1 month, to my surprise today when I entered Patreon I realized that it has continued to charge for subscriptions after April, so I ask you please that everyone who needs a refund send me a private message for Patreon or Discord and I will gladly do it.

THE FUTURE

I will continue to develop games for adults, in fact I've actually started to work on a project, which I will announce very soon, I know that many will no longer want to support me and it is understandable.

My most sincere apologies, SonaGate.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Well at least he is honest.
Is he planning on releasing the source project so somebody else might pick it up?
This is one of the few projects with daz renders that dont look like soulless shit

Reactions: HeroHate

Evil987

May 27, 2018
i appreciate when someone is honest with himself and his followers, that's say a lot about that person moral and integrity, and it's a good start to rebuild a lost credibility (although it's a tough work).
too bad for the game, it had potential. i hope someone will pick this project in the future.

Reactions: Subscriber

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I get the impression that they may have moved on, always loved that main character in the original project, looked great. Too bad.

Reactions: LordTuskar
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes