3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The author started a new game that was abandoned as well.
People will start leaving his patreon if he is unable to make a complete game.

Is frustating start a good game and learn in certain point that the developer abandoned it... Even more if is a long game and you spent a lot of hours in the game.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
People will start leaving his patreon if he is unable to make a complete game.

Is frustating start a good game and learn in certain point that the developer abandoned it... Even more if is a long game and you spent a lot of hours in the game.
Does anyone even follow his patreon, I mean it was ditched ages ago and there's been nothing since. A shame as I liked the main girl.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I know my word is worth nothing... but I'm remaking the game from scratch... I'll be on the discord in case someone wants to ask something
As you can see from here alone, people are interested, or else no one would be talking about it. Will be on the look out.

Reactions: LordTuskar

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
I know my word is worth nothing... but I'm remaking the game from scratch... I'll be on the discord in case someone wants to ask something
When will we see a new game ? any eta ? just to clarify : in theory people from this forum can support u on patreon\subscribestar\other site , but they want to be sure the project won't be just milking ... as u know not all the devs are decent

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
When will we see a new game ? any eta ? just to clarify : in theory people from this forum can support u on patreon\subscribestar\other site , but they want to be sure the project won't be just milking ... as u know not all the devs are decent
Really early stage at the moment, it's going to take some time, i'm going to share something every couple of days

Reactions: HeroHate

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone even follow his patreon, I mean it was ditched ages ago and there's been nothing since. A shame as I liked the main girl.
I liked Mei a lot too..

Fortunately it was not a long game. It was less frustating.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Really early stage at the moment, it's going to take some time, i'm going to share something every couple of days
realy like this game,thank for your work,hope oneday u will try to finish it,not start a new one and give up again.
or at least write the game out as a story.
----------i'm asian,not good at english,hope i didn't type any confose words

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
realy like this game,thank for your work,hope oneday u will try to finish it,not start a new one and give up again.
or at least write the game out as a story.
----------i'm asian,not good at english,hope i didn't type any confose words
The game will be finished but it's going to be really different, i'm changing a lot of things, i'm really excited with the game if i have to be honest

Reactions: PN69 and HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The game will be finished but it's going to be really different, i'm changing a lot of things, i'm really excited with the game if i have to be honest
Hope it goes okay, as you can see there's interest still in the project. Will you be keeping the same protagonist or changing?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes