3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
The game will be finished but it's going to be really different, i'm changing a lot of things, i'm really excited with the game if i have to be honest
strongly look forward to what's coming.and we should and will surport u in financial when it come.
i like may and want to see what's gone happen to her

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Remake still in development.
And who gonna be the Main Protagonist the the guy or the girl? Or it gonna be select our gender male or female just to follow the story of the one we choose or it gonna be multple protagonist?
Is the any sex scene gonna be optional or it gonna be forced upon player as it was this one?

Becouse I would love to playas female for the whole game if it gonna be pick your gender.

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
And who gonna be the Main Protagonist the the guy or the girl? Or it gonna be select our gender male or female just to follow the story of the one we choose or it gonna be multple protagonist?
Is the any sex scene gonna be optional or it gonna be forced upon player as it was this one?

Becouse I would love to playas female for the whole game if it gonna be pick your gender.
The main protagonist is Max, and the primary female character is Mei. The entire game is presented from Max's perspective, but in certain scenarios, players have the option to view events from Mei's (or other female characters) point of view, providing a sense of mystery.

All scenes are optional in the sense that players must make specific decisions to access them. However, after reaching a certain point in the game, the "route" is locked, with events unfolding one after another, albeit with more freedom in certain aspects compared to the previous game.

There are three main routes to choose from: NTR Route, Love Route, and Corruption Route (this route has an optional netorase mini-route). Additionally, each of these routes offers various alternatives based on another system.

Edit: I have been playing with the idea of a special mode where you take control of the girls and do events with them but idk yet.

Reactions: GoldBolt and vickze

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The main protagonist is Max, and the primary female character is Mei. The entire game is presented from Max's perspective, but in certain scenarios, players have the option to view events from Mei's (or other female characters) point of view, providing a sense of mystery.

All scenes are optional in the sense that players must make specific decisions to access them. However, after reaching a certain point in the game, the "route" is locked, with events unfolding one after another, albeit with more freedom in certain aspects compared to the previous game.

There are three main routes to choose from: NTR Route, Love Route, and Corruption Route (this route has an optional netorase mini-route). Additionally, each of these routes offers various alternatives based on another system.

Edit: I have been playing with the idea of a special mode where you take control of the girls and do events with them but idk yet.
Thanks. Since it Male protagonist and it not avoideble I'm out.

Becouse I love 100% female protagonist. Max can just die for all I care.

Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I do tend to prefer the female pov, usually the male one is bland, would rather see female getting into situations.

Reactions: 88Michele88

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks. Since it Male protagonist and it not avoideble I'm out.

Becouse I love 100% female protagonist. Max can just die for all I care.
I shared who was going to be the MC a year ago and even before that with the others plans for the remake, i know that is not for everyone but it's the vision i had when i started the game years ago.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes