3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
In my playthrough the only dick Chrissie touched was Dimitri's when she threatened him.
To avoid fucking the creepy business man, just tell him what he wants to hear and refuse to go home with him at he end of the date.
that worked for me..made it to the end of content still employed..lol....with the only D touched was giving Dimitri a painful handy...BUT..i think my lesbian path went sour fast..my MC is now a sub subject to the whims of other dames and theres is zero escape :O i need to restart and become the dominant lesbian dammit!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This thread is dead Dev continues to erase or gets people comments flagged that he does not like this game I thought we had freedom of speech I guess on f95zone if you don't like a Devs game he gets you band from his page their are several comments that where here but are not anymore more no wonder for a game that's been of so long only have 25 pages of post anything against Dev gets flagged but based on lack of creativity on the Dev any comments that praise him are here but anything that under mind him gets deleted I've been following this page for a while I might seem new but I'm also some one who got silent due to voicing my opinion for lack of creativity in this game Anne that is all this game is nothing special just another cliché smart women gets abuse by men who couldn't possibly obtain them in real world scenario. No man with high self esteem high confidence charmer a cock longer than 7inch would find this game appealing in anyway Anne was understandable she is a dimwit but this is a lawyer who pass the bar exam explain how any of this make any sense I don't care much about it being a game if this game had any type of magic or any of the sort I would not fight this but my brain just cant wrap around this ignorance and stupidity of the MC
some people beat a subject to death that's been explained..some people make flame attacks..some people go way offtopic(i'm guilty of that alot) and sometimes a mod is fully on duty watching a thread of a game he/she plays and enjoys and see's it all happening in front of him/her and tries to nip it in the bud before it rages out of control..i've been guilty many a time of "breaking the rules" and i know it..but human nature..lol..i do my best to never complain when i'm deleted or warned..think i only seriously inquired about a warning once..the rest i accept that i fubar'd and get on with it..dwelling on what got deleted changes nothing..making a post complaining it about it changes nothing but probably gets you a friendly visit from the warning bolt of admin lightning..HAHAA!! i like this game..it is well written even if "legally" its a shitstorm of lawsuits(LOL..law jokes)but it's fantasy so anything goes :p and i did my best to convey my thoughts on it all keeping positive and making sure i pointed out "otherwise it was great"..lol..and i keep up to date on the thread and gain info that helped me progress past points i thought i couldnt get past..all happy..its just a game..if your post gets deleted..does it actually even matter?..LOL

Reactions: madbloke

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Loving this game. Eve, thank you so much for existing.

I wanna give this a 5 stars rating but I suck at writting reviews.

I feel so obsessed with this game and the last one that made me feel this way was "The Humbling Experience", such unique games...

Reactions: hanessmellbad

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So far, but I did nothing about the instagram pics so I imagine that will come back to haunt me at some point.

I've noticed a few continuity errors (none of which are a big deal)that I'd like to point out:
Thanks. I'll take a look at those.

To avoid William Drink Whiskey or refuse does not matter, say you want to marry, say no, refuse to go
Like TCOJ said, tell him what he wants to hear. He will start to like you, develop a crush and accept your refusal to go home with him.

Loving this game. Eve, thank you so much for existing.

I wanna give this a 5 stars rating but I suck at writting reviews.

I feel so obsessed with this game and the last one that made me feel this way was "The Humbling Experience", such unique games...
I'm glad you'r'e enjoying it. :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
This thread is dead Dev continues to erase or gets people comments flagged that he does not like this game I thought we had freedom of speech I guess on f95zone if you don't like a Devs game he gets you band from his page their are several comments that where here but are not anymore more no wonder for a game that's been of so long only have 25 pages of post anything against Dev gets flagged but based on lack of creativity on the Dev any comments that praise him are here but anything that under mind him gets deleted I've been following this page for a while I might seem new but I'm also some one who got silent due to voicing my opinion for lack of creativity in this game Anne that is all this game is nothing special just another cliché smart women gets abuse by men who couldn't possibly obtain them in real world scenario. No man with high self esteem high confidence charmer a cock longer than 7inch would find this game appealing in anyway Anne was understandable she is a dimwit but this is a lawyer who pass the bar exam explain how any of this make any sense I don't care much about it being a game if this game had any type of magic or any of the sort I would not fight this but my brain just cant wrap around this ignorance and stupidity of the MC
I'm not sure what you mean to getting people's comments flagged or by erasing people's comments, but I've done none of that. I also have no ability to get anyone banned from my page, whatever that might mean. And the assertion that I only reply to positive comments is obviously untrue to anyone who's followed this thread.

I recall you posted negatively about the game when it was first posted, which is fine. Not everyone is going to like it. I understand that.

What puzzles me is why, having written off the game a number of chapters ago, you're still here, posting things that are obviously false and insulting both me and the people who do like the game. That, I don't understand.

Good game, keep going. Thanks a lot
Thanks. I will. For one more chapter, at least. :)

have not found one, this game does seem to need one desperately though.
guess work doesn't make games fun. Choices that seemingly doesn't have any weight behind them are not fun.
choises that to the player is inconsequential having hidden consequences later are not fun, this game seems to have all 3
after playing the game through, all i can say is that its a cheap copy of 3diddlys work and 3diddly was pretty bad at making games too.
Sorry the game's not working for you. Thanks for giving it a try. :)

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This is getting interesting on the path - corruption. Btw, can you used character from Wife's dilemma(the female protagonist)i just curious to see her corrupted in your hand :cool: and Thank you very much for all the hard work :)

Reactions: victkh

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
This is getting interesting on the path - corruption. Btw, can you used character from Wife's dilemma(the female protagonist)i just curious to see her corrupted in your hand :cool: and Thank you very much for all the hard work :)
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I'm not sure who the character is in the Wife's Dilemma game (I haven't tried it), but I won't be adding any more characters to this one, as it's pretty much finished.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I'm not sure who the character is in the Wife's Dilemma game (I haven't tried it), but I won't be adding any more characters to this one, as it's pretty much finished.
iirc..it is an abandoned game(recently) with an absolutely stunning Asian dame we all fell head over heels for and cried REAL TEARS when we saw the bright yellow tag applied that is was dead..lol https://f95zone.to/threads/wifeys-dilemma-v0-13-3diddly.17237/ take a peek..she is a goddess..lol...damn i'm crying again :p

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
iirc..it is an abandoned game(recently) with an absolutely stunning Asian dame we all fell head over heels for and cried REAL TEARS when we saw the bright yellow tag applied that is was dead..lol https://f95zone.to/threads/wifeys-dilemma-v0-13-3diddly.17237/ take a peek..she is a goddess..lol...damn i'm crying again :p
Ah, yes. I recall seeing that game, but didn't try it. Heh... some people accuse me of copying KC, one person suggested that I really was 3Diddley. Can you imagine the reaction if I actually used a character from from one of 3Diddley's game? ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ah, yes. I recall seeing that game, but didn't try it. Heh... some people accuse me of copying KC, one person suggested that I really was 3Diddley. Can you imagine the reaction if I actually used a character from from one of 3Diddley's game? ;)
well..if a reliable dev that will finish a game ever decides to use that "wifey" render...the crowd will erupt in cheers and bow to that dev's feet..lol

Reactions: LordD99 and victkh

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I've noticed a few continuity errors (none of which are a big deal)that I'd like to point out:

I left the dorm room party before anything happened, yet Eve still uses it as blackmail at the Halloween Party.
I'm not entirely sure that I caught this one, but I rejigged the flags in the dorm party so that you can't leave early without triggering the flag which affects the conversation in the Halloween party. Hopefully, that got the problem.

If you ask Dimitri for help with the instagram pics he says that they've already been together many times even if you turn him down each time.
Fixed. :)

Lisa is acting as if I agreed to her deal when I said no three times.
I fixed one instance of this. Hopefully, that was the only one.

Thanks for your help. :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
No worries, thanks for the game!
You're welcome. If you come across any other continuity issues, please let me know. Chapter eight and the epilogue are very complicated (to me, at least), so there may be some continuity issues incoming.

budawat

Dec 26, 2018
I like this game so much, developer is working on this game so quick and very well. We can see the difference on each update. Figures and characters are good as well. Keep it up.

I didn't try the v0.8, will try in a day but I am really sure that this won't make me disappointed..

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I like this game so much, developer is working on this game so quick and very well. We can see the difference on each update. Figures and characters are good as well. Keep it up.

I didn't try the v0.8, will try in a day but I am really sure that this won't make me disappointed..
Thanks. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Reactions: budawat

JacktheMonkey

Nov 11, 2017
Freedom of speech? This forum isn't bound by that. And you aren't the press. You have the freedom to post whatever you want... they have the freedom to take it down. Frankly, it just sounds like you like to want to knock someone down, not actually give real concerned criticism. I get that you are frustrated, but come on. Get over yourself. BTW, my dick IS longer than 7 inches and I like the game alright.... especially considering it's a work in progress... and free.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Lesbian part excellent for me.Well written, very erotic(specially scene in the dorm).Very few lezdom games, this is the best I've seen.Please more and thanks for game.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes