3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I would like that option too. But not for Eve only. Lisa too.
If you could avoid both Lisa and Eve, the game would be about 10 minutes long!

@Ryder77 Would you be willing to make a walk through for the game?
No, I don't think so. I'm willing help out if someone's stuck or wants to achieve a particular goal, but I'm focused on getting it finished and posted in it's final form. Then I'm going on holiday. :)

Reactions: Laird04 and leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If you could avoid both Lisa and Eve, the game would be about 10 minutes long!
... I'm focused on getting it finished and posted in it's final form. Then I'm going on holiday. :)
I'm aware of that (just it would be nice: C. running Volvo truck over them), especially with Eve - I believe that she is even more important for story than Lisa

BTW Well deserved holidays...

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I'm liking the game so far, and it's nice to see a game where the english language isn't being completely destroyed.

That being said, i am a little confused why they thought it would be a good idea to get a close-up of a guy's face while the girl is working the crown jewels down there. Maybe i'm the weird one here, but i'm not that interested in seeing nothing but Dmitri's face for half the duration of the blowjob Christine is giving him...

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm liking the game so far, and it's nice to see a game where the english language isn't being completely destroyed.
Thanks. High praise indeed! :)

That being said, i am a little confused why they thought it would be a good idea to get a close-up of a guy's face while the girl is working the crown jewels down there. Maybe i'm the weird one here, but i'm not that interested in seeing nothing but Dmitri's face for half the duration of the blowjob Christine is giving him...
By "they", you mean me. I think I know the scene you describe. Yes, perhaps it wasn't the best choice, but I thought it would be funny to show the event through Demitri's reactions.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Can't believe i've been ignoring this game untill now. It's really hot and kinda good with the variety of characters. The lesbian stuff is top notch in my opinion, making you want more. One thing i don't really like is the zooming in part of the sex scenes. Get's annoying cause you wanna enjoy the full scene but overall a great game. Keep it up dev it got potiential!

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Can't believe i've been ignoring this game untill now. It's really hot and kinda good with the variety of characters. The lesbian stuff is top notch in my opinion, making you want more. One thing i don't really like is the zooming in part of the sex scenes. Get's annoying cause you wanna enjoy the full scene but overall a great game. Keep it up dev it got potiential!
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it.

I used the zooming to give the major scenes a sense of movement, perhaps to compensate for the lack of animation. Maybe it's a little too much, but I found the big scenes to be too static.

As for keeping it up, there's one more chapter to post, with an epilogue, and it's done. The final new content should arrive on Friday.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks. High praise indeed! :)

By "they", you mean me. I think I know the scene you describe. Yes, perhaps it wasn't the best choice, but I thought it would be funny to show the event through Demitri's reactions.
Ah i see, my bad. I guess it's just a habit to refer to the creator(s) of a game as "they". That being said you're not wrong, it definitely adds a bit of humor to the scene which i can appreciate. It was just a bit of a turn off to see Dmitri's 'O' face during that scene if you know what i mean haha.

At this point i've gotten a bit further into the game and i have to say, the other scenes so far have been on point and i really enjoyed them, so great work there. All in all the game is a highly enjoyable experience for me. I think you've done a great job on the amount of choices we are given, and it really feels like the choices made have an actual effect on the overall story progression. I did feel a bit overwhelmed at first with the amount of possible decisions thrown at me, because most of the games i've played didn't have a whole lot of choices to make and they often have little to no impact on the story and Descent really gives you a lot of decisions to make. There were a few moments where i felt like i had no choice but to let it happen (looking at one particular encounter with Eve at a party for example) but i think that's because a few of my earlier decisions already set things in motion so it makes sense and really wasn't a bad thing.

I like the characters, the story and setting, the options given and the writing is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to some other games i've played, so well done. Seeing as you said this game is nearly finished i hope you'll be thinking of making another game in the future because that would definitely be something to look forward to.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ah i see, my bad. I guess it's just a habit to refer to the creator(s) of a game as "they". That being said you're not wrong, it definitely adds a bit of humor to the scene which i can appreciate. It was just a bit of a turn off to see Dmitri's 'O' face during that scene if you know what i mean haha.
It's surprisingly (or perhaps not so surprisingly) difficult to present sex scenes in a varied and interesting manner. My posing and rendering skills are pretty basic, at best, and one solution I tried was to focus on something other than the act itself. This was one instance in which I tried that. And, turn off it may be, I found it funny.

At this point i've gotten a bit further into the game and i have to say, the other scenes so far have been on point and i really enjoyed them, so great work there. All in all the game is a highly enjoyable experience for me. I think you've done a great job on the amount of choices we are given, and it really feels like the choices made have an actual effect on the overall story progression.
Thanks. I'm glad you found that. A few posters have criticized the game for having too few meaningful choices, so I guess it's a YMMV situation. I've played games with fewer choices and played games with more choices, so I guess it can vary. I tried to give as many meaningful choices as possible, without losing control of the game entirely. IIRC, there are only two choices in game which never have any consequences.

There were a few moments where i felt like i had no choice but to let it happen (looking at one particular encounter with Eve at a party for example) but i think that's because a few of my earlier decisions already set things in motion so it makes sense and really wasn't a bad thing.
Yes, there are a few instances where events are set in motion sometime earlier and unavoidable by the time they actually occurred. However, there are also events which will occur regardless of any choice the player makes.

I like the characters, the story and setting, the options given and the writing is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to some other games i've played, so well done. Seeing as you said this game is nearly finished i hope you'll be thinking of making another game in the future because that would definitely be something to look forward to.
Again, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I doubt I'll do another game of this sort, but i do have an idea for something a little different. Unfortunately, it will requrie me to learn a little more about python, but that's fine.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks. I'm glad you found that. A few posters have criticized the game for having too few meaningful choices, so I guess it's a YMMV situation. I've played games with fewer choices and played games with more choices, so I guess it can vary. I tried to give as many meaningful choices as possible, without losing control of the game entirely. IIRC, there are only two choices in game which never have any consequences.

Again, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I doubt I'll do another game of this sort, but i do have an idea for something a little different. Unfortunately, it will requrie me to learn a little more about python, but that's fine.
Honestly, i haven't seen a lot of games where people didn't complain about a supposed lack of meaningful choices. I think that a lot of people don't realise that making a game with a bunch of decisions that drastically change the outcome of the story also means a metric ton of extra work for the developer, since you would have to account for all of the different branches the story could develop into, among other things. I can imagine it wouldn't be an easy thing to achieve, so i think it's important to get a good balance between meaninful choices, and keeping the story from spinning out of control to the point where each update would take more and more time and effort to complete.

I personally think you've found a good balance between the two with this game, and it turned out to be one of the more interesting games i've played in a while. It'll be interesting to see what you'll come up with for future projects, and i'll be looking forward to trying them out! ^^

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
@Ryder77 I gotta say I feel extremely ashamed. When I first tried your game a few months ago I thought "meh, it's one of those games with a wasted potential". Now I stumbled on this game again while searching for a lesbian tag and decided to give it a go again. Oh boy, even ignoring my obvious bias toward the aforementioned tag, this was a very pleasant experience. The story was pretty engaging and choices really feel impactful, despite some railroading (like Mr. King for example, but I understand that it was done to push story forward).
Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work!

P.S. Eve is the best <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yacky91

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Ryder77 I gotta say I feel extremely ashamed. When I first tried your game a few months ago I thought "meh, it's one of those games with a wasted potential". Now I stumbled on this game again while searching for a lesbian tag and decided to give it a go again. Oh boy, even ignoring my obvious bias toward the aforementioned tag, this was a very pleasant experience. The story was pretty engaging and choices really feel impactful, despite some railroading (like Mr. King for example, but I understand that it was done to push story forward).

P.S. Eve is the best <3
No need to feel ashamed. I'm just glad you have it another chance and are now enjoying it. And you don't have long to wait for the next update. Even though I will be competing with the new Avengers movie, ;) I still plan to release it on Friday.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
No need to feel ashamed. I'm just glad you have it another chance and are now enjoying it. And you don't have long to wait for the next update. Even though I will be competing with the new Avengers movie, ;) I still plan to release it on Friday.
Don't know about others but your game has a much higher priority on my list than new Avengers movie lol

• Haha
Reactions: Laird04

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018

P.S. Eve is the best <3
I am not sure if I understand what you said correctly but if it's what I think.

And yes Eve is the BEST!

• Love

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Eve understands what Christine truly needs. How is Christine to understand she's only useful for her mouth (and prefers it that way) otherwise?

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes