3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Eve would actually make for an interesting dominant protagonist in a corruption game. Instead of some shadowy old / fat dude stalking his pure, innocent personal assistant, I'd take Eve step by step convincing her engaged, fresh grad secretary that pussy is what she's needed in her life all along. :giggle:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Eve would actually make for an interesting dominant protagonist in a corruption game. Instead of some shadowy old / fat dude stalking his pure, innocent personal assistant, I'd take Eve step by step convincing her engaged, fresh grad secretary that pussy is what she's needed in her life all along. :giggle:
That would be an... interesting game. :)

I really like this game! Appreciate your hard work and dedication to your craft.
Thanks. "Craft" might be overstating it, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Version .9 is up, which includes chapter eight and the epilogue. This is the last of the new content for the game!

My plan is to see if any bugs or (more likely) continuity errors are reported. If there are any such mistakes, please let me know. I will make whatever corrections are necessary and then post version 1.0 of the game, which will be the game in its final form.

Reactions: þussy and Keller

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Version .9 is up, which includes chapter eight and the epilogue. This is the last of the new content for the game!

My plan is to see if any bugs or (more likely) continuity errors are reported. If there are any such mistakes, please let me know. I will make whatever corrections are necessary and then post version 1.0 of the game, which will be the game in its final form.
okee day..meesaaah go loooksee...(ducks the flying debris from Jar Jar haters :p )

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
:O the GLOW...LOL...that escalated fast o_O
this game is a bloody minefield of avoiding rapey men...my MC needs a gun...STAT..i so wanna blow the brains outta all these rapey assholes...LOL..i'm calm..honest :D
i mean..she outworks EVERYONE in the office..is the only one that fixes shit..yet is in constant fear of firing cause she wont boink rapey men...i reallllllly despise this game but keep playing hoping i can make it through without submitting to the crap.
:O i made to a happy ending..ok..i like this game now..still hate rapey men..but i was able to make to a happy ending sticking to my guns :D
thanks @Ryder77

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Damn ending right when it's getting good. I guess that's better than dragging your game out until you(the players) start to hate the main female and her block of wood bf like a game I won't mention. :whistle:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great game and lots of fun and I could easily envisage the story going on for very much longer. Well done.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

:O i made to a happy ending..ok..i like this game now..still hate rapey men..but i was able to make to a happy ending sticking to my guns :D
thanks @Ryder77

Great. Glad you liked it. But which happy ending?
Damn ending right when it's getting good. I guess that's better than dragging your game out until you(the players) start to hate the main female and her block of wood bf like a game I won't mention. :whistle:
I really didn't want to drag the game out. Glad to hear you thought it was "getting good". :)

Thank you for the game. I liked it very much. Hope for more!
Thanks. But no. Other than corrections and fine tuning, it's done.

The good news is that there are a lot of different endings to explore, if you're so inclined.

I am sad to see this one end, very nice little game mate
Thanks. :)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

I really didn't want to drag the game out. Glad to hear you thought it was "getting good". :)

Thanks. But no. Other than corrections and fine tuning, it's done.

The good news is that there are a lot of different endings to explore, if you're so inclined.

Thanks. :)
now that would be spoiling :O hehehee you know i was going pure lesbian..so...lets just say she heads the diversity program and is with Eve..the end..lol

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes