3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great. Realistic expectations are a good feat ^^
:) I see what you did there.

But seriously, good isn't bad. And compared to the (in my opinion) really high-quality games in the genre, the game is still missing something. The number of renderings isn't that high, we usually only have a background with sprites and rarely complete scenes. They stand also for very long and there are seldom several perspectives and so on. In addition, the characters are quite rigid and don't have a lot of facial expressions.
It's difficult to argue with that assessment. IMO, the overall writing of the game worked out about as well as I could have hoped. In that respect, I achieved most of what I wanted to achieve. The presentation in renpy was OK (I don't really understand renpy and pthon) and the renders were, well, largely functional. The use of background and sprites was adopted for practical reasons. The rendering was, by far, the most time consuming part of the game. If I'd rendered all of the scenes completely, I'd probably still be working on chapter four.

And, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the slideshow games with one completely rendered image following the other. Just my opinion but, even if I could have done the game like that, I wouldn't have.

There is simply still air to the top and that is in my opinion a good thing :) - I am looking forward to a next project and am sure that this will be even better.
Thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence, but there's unlikely to be another game. If there is one, it will be something completely different, and I'll find totally new ways to underachieve. :)

But you didn't notice the 14 months here or did I overlook the game for so long? From 0.3 to 0.9 was felt very short.
It took me about 14 months to create the game, but only about five weeks to post it. It was largely complete before I started posting it.

Reactions: Trasher2018

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Loved this game... pitty it's over

I found couple of variations including Mr King but never found logical one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So a couple of people convinced me to take another look with the lesbian stuff and while some of it was good I did have to skip a lot of annoying dialogue.

The constant "Eve, please, no" after she's tongued a streets worth of pussy got really annoying especially when that's the direction I was going.

Hint for future writing, when your players pick a choice, don't have the character fight it or it makes the choice pointless at best and annoying at worst.

Aside from that it was decent although I did skip a lot of dialogue, by god she's whiny.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Loved this game... pitty it's over

I found couple of variations including Mr King but never found logical one:

Sorry, no, that's not one of the endings in the story. I think it does make perfect sense, though. I just didn't fit it in.

Reactions: leg28

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Let me just say that I really enjoyed playing through this a few times. I wish Christine on the lesbian path was not so reluctant, but hey I'm not the one writing it. (At least it had a lesbian path!)

Anyway I made a walkthrough/guide for the Lesbian path that I took. If you have any feedback just let me know.

Edit: Updated to version 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Let me just say that I really enjoyed playing through this a few times. I wish Christine on the lesbian path was not so reluctant, but hey I'm not the one writing it. (At least it had a lesbian path!)

Anyway I made a walkthrough/guide for the Lesbian path that I took. If you have any feedback just let me know.
That looks good (and like a lot of work). My only comment is that...

Nice work!v :)

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
@Ryder77 Congratulations on finishing the game! It was a blast :giggle:
The only downside is the fact that to achieve a true ending Christine must be fired from the company.
Oh well, I guess working at the campus bar is not so bad after all (´・ω・`)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Ryder77 Congratulations on finishing the game! It was a blast :giggle:
The only downside is the fact that to achieve a true ending Christine must be fired from the company.
Oh well, I guess working at the campus bar is not so bad after all (´・ω・`)
Thank you. :)

And I know what you are referring to by the "true ending". ;)

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
So in basic this game ends 1 min after every choice that wont turn mc in to bimbo or pet to some mental damaged chick?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Then there no choice in there really, if you want to play the game. Unless someone has fetish of seeing game over screen.
I mean i'm talking about descryption of this game.
Yes, that's correct. There is not a single choice to be made in this game. Not one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poltegreis

Supernova0990

Jan 14, 2019
First off, I really liked the game so kuddos to the developer.
Second what is the walkthrough to get the clerk ending? I really would like to see that epilogue bit.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I take my hat off to this developer. Obviously a lot of care was taken to craft the choice paths, characters and dialogue. I liked the character visuals. And the overall tone was very well done -- salacious and sexy without being completely unbelievable. A lot of subtlety to this story that unfortunately seems to have been missed by some players.

Kudos and good luck on the next project.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I take my hat off to this developer. Obviously a lot of care was taken to craft the choice paths, characters and dialogue. I liked the character visuals. And the overall tone was very well done -- salacious and sexy without being completely unbelievable. A lot of subtlety to this story that unfortunately seems to have been missed by some players.

Kudos and good luck on the next project.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: pokey69

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
A very fine game. Thank you.
Although i was hoping the lesbian D/s would go further in the end. :)

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes