Ren'Py Desert Adventure - Preview and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone want to test the game?

DEMO for the game is ready. I only need to know if the game works on win/linux and mac plus your overall review.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll send you download link.

Maxul

Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone want to test the game?

DEMO for the game is ready. I only need to know if the game works on win/linux and mac plus your overall review.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll send you download link.
hi, Could you send me download link please>

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
patreon-img.png

I'm very happy to announce that this game will be released within 14 days.

Overview:

Your goal is to play a role of a young man who has to become a slaver and a slave trainer to pay debts his uncle left to him. The story takes place in an ancient desert city called Mera. The city that used to be a pearl of the Orient, becomes the center of the slave trade under the Sultan’s reign.

Explore with our hero every corner of this unique place and reveal life stories of the people who live there. Who knows? Maybe while strolling a dirty alley you will meet a great slave, maybe you will find the love of your life and maybe… maybe you will manage to save your own life.

Remember, you owe money to the Sultan himself and he doesn’t forgive any debts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Desert Adventure
Expected release date: 28.1.2020 (exactly 1 year since I decided to create game)
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Sandbox... still working on it

Characters:

Rayan - MC
1.png

Blondie
9.png

Faruk
5.png

Fidda
5.png

Iskandar
4.png

Raska
3.png

Sadira
4.png

Toufik
1.png

There will be more characters like Sultan, his daughter etc.

Overview:

3.png 1.png 9.png 2.png 10.png 3.png 3.png 4.png 3.png 5.png 9.png 6.png

Last edited:

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Looks very promising indeed, and v.0.1.0 seems to already have been released @ svscomics.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Ok, the main character is a BETA male playing the role as a Slaver? Are you sure you want to make Slave training games? Had to skip through most of the dialogue because watching a slave back talk me so much was incredibly irritating. Seriously, though, I won't be interested in this game if its going to be a BETA running the show. I don't need a timid slaver.

Reactions: Gamle

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ok, the main character is a BETA male playing the role as a Slaver? Are you sure you want to make Slave training games? Had to skip through most of the dialogue because watching a slave back talk me so much was incredibly irritating. Seriously, though, I won't be interested in this game if its going to be a BETA running the show. I don't need a timid slaver.
Thanks for telling me. (y)

Reactions: Kirasama
Status
Not open for further replies.