rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
You don't absolutely have to be an asshole, but all the girls are either submissive or have to be submitted. So depending on your definition of asshole, I'd say maybe this is one of those games.
Well all the girls are really hot so far. But I guess I'm just no that into them all being so submissive.
If you are tho I guess this is one of the best games out there for that

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Great game, always looking for new updates.

there are some scenes not unlocked in gallery even so i am sure i seen them, mostly raiders. anyone knows if I can fix those ?
Keep in mind that some scenes are mutually exclusive. like if you chose to share or not the rider girls you get one of two possible scenes i think.

Reactions: Homealone

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 24.04.2022
1650842762839.png
Hey all, new week, new progress log. First of all, thank you all for the pledges and support for the last update and during development, it means a lot!

Secondly, I appreciate all the feedback and criticism regarding the content and quality. The update was focused on building the personalities of various characters who did not get much real time up to this point, and even though I think these "pauses" are necessary, I understand that it might not have been enough "action" for everyone after the long wait.

Now, this update it's time to go back out and finish business. Many have been waiting to see the raider twins again - 0.10 will (finally) pick up on that; Shani's personal quest will start as well. Rendering of the Hive quest part 2 has started and is making good progress already.

After all the wholesome talking in last update, we will see more lewd scenes this time around as well as other types of action. I also want to create the "feeling" from the first scene in the game again - less inhibitions for the player, more back to the roots stuff. Let's see what comes out of it.

Last but not least, because I am curious: What did you choose to do at the end of the mutant event last time around? Did you take the hive girl back to base or did you leave her with her mother?

- Took the girl with me
- Left her with the hive

1650842782783.png
Progress:

Hive scene pt.2: 30%
Shani's zone entry: 0%
Raiders mission: 0%
(More to follow...)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
- Took the girl with me
- Left her with the hive

Been a while since I played the previous version, believe I left her with the hive.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I left her at my main Playthrough, I was afraid her mother would send those creatures after the group and found out where the bunker was.

Reactions: ZetanDS

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
jeez .... i think i hit the end of this update ..... nothing else is happening ... just passing day by day .. waiting for daughter to come back ... queens last quest i guess .. not happening :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Late for the reply but I took her with me.
I'm playing the gentleman, mostly, I must admit that I like to shake queen Merneith a little...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
To me it seemed kinda obvious that Hive girl was set up to be the new queen, because the hive queen called her daughter, if I remember correctly, and she seemed to be the only other hive mutant beside the queen with a personality or will of her own. So I took her back to the vault, because she didn't seem to like the way things currently are with the hive, which is probably why she ran away from there in the first place.
I expect Hive Girl to gain control as the new overmind somehow, if the old queen is dead, which would be a very powerful ally for the mutants.

It's going to be interesting how this branching in the story will be handled. As it stands now the mutants are too weak for open conflict with Zeta, but being in control of the hive could change that. If this depends on the choice of taking Hive Girl back to the vault or leaving her, then I wonder how the mutants would move forward without the help of the hive.

4.80 star(s) 585 Votes