whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
True, but we got a small taste of playing as Shani (daughter) in an earlier episode when visiting the Queen. Dev previously confirmed the game will remain focused on male MC, but optional protag switches can take place for brief periods when the story calls for it.
Oh, yes! I forgot about playing as her. Was that the scene in the market?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh, yes! I forgot about playing as her. Was that the scene in the market?
I think it was after the market attack. Didn't queen send a request for Shani to come visit? It's been quite a while since I played it and I only did it once so I could unlock content. The other times I opted out of playing through as Shani protag.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think it was after the market attack. Didn't queen send a request for Shani to come visit? It's been quite a while since I played it and I only did it once so I could unlock content. The other times I opted out of playing through as Shani protag.
I'm in the same boat & can't remember properly, now.
I just remember the market scene being told from the girl's perspective. Guessing that was a player choice?
Forgot all about the Queen, too. Was it Shani she wanted to see, not the older daughter who's going on the trial?
Shit, my memory is terrible! :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm in the same boat & can't remember properly, now.
I just remember the market scene being told from the girl's perspective. Guessing that was a player choice?
Forgot all about the Queen, too. Was it Shani she wanted to see, not the older daughter who's going on the trial?
Shit, my memory is terrible! :ROFLMAO:
I believe the first mini protag switch was when we followed Shani (older daughter) and Ain (younger daughter) as they wandered away in the market. Ain was lured away and that is when she was attacked. Shani saved the day and the attackers were caught (if you choose?).

Later, Shani is summoned to the palace and I think there was one scene in the bath with Queen and Shani and then another with the two of them deciding the fate of the market attacker. I really need to do another playthrough from the beginning since I have forgotten most of the early game details.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I believe the first mini protag switch was when we followed Shani (older daughter) and Ain (younger daughter) as they wandered away in the market. Ain was lured away and that is when she was attacked. Shani saved the day and the attackers were caught (if you choose?).

Later, Shani is summoned to the palace and I think there was one scene in the bath with Queen and Shani and then another with the two of them deciding the fate of the market attacker. I really need to do another playthrough from the beginning since I have forgotten most of the early game details.
Thanks man, I even confused Shani with Ain! :ROFLMAO:
Thought I remembered the market scene being told from the girls' side. (y) At least that part of my memory is OK! :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thanks man, I even confused Shani with Ain! :ROFLMAO:
Thought I remembered the market scene being told from the girls' side. (y) At least that part of my memory is OK! :cool::ROFLMAO:
No problem. I may have messed up some of the details. :oops: I'll start a fresh playthrough some time before the next episode drops.

Reactions: whichone

fizgigger

Feb 19, 2022
A Royal Offer is when you submit to the Queen when you first meet her. The other is if you take the opposite path.
The other I'm less sure but it involves the raider sisters and is some variation of Knowing Your Place.
BRO I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MC having it with merneith... so if possible can you please drop down the pic...or atleast tell me if there happens to be a s** scene with the queen if we take the other path??please

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
BRO I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MC having it with merneith... so if possible can you please drop down the pic...or atleast tell me if there happens to be a s** scene with the queen if we take the other path??please
you still can't do anything with the queen (just grope her) but looks like it will be possible to make the queen submissive in the future

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
judging from what's happened.
There will probably be a femdom and submissive version of it.
But we're gonna have to wait.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Since 2 months there is no update, the developer is resting or still working on his game? I have the impression that there will be a second season after version 1.0. Because the game seems short...

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Since 2 months there is no update, the developer is resting or still working on his game? I have the impression that there will be a second season after version 1.0. Because the game seems short...
The team is active on patreon on discord and check f95 often, they are working on the game. In fact we just had a development update a week ago.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The team is active on patreon on discord and check f95 often, they are working on the game. In fact we just had a development update a week ago.
This is very good news, if there are passionate people in the creation of games then there is hope. I hope the update will have a little more action in combat, we don't see him fighting much the hero. It's an apocalyptic world and normally there should be more fighting but it's still a good game.

Reactions: LostBR

balaena

Oct 10, 2021
Really liked the game, but I think I've reached the end of this update, unfortunately.

I'm looking forward to future updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fun never ends. Give all the hotties in your shack the throbbing they need to survive this lonely dessert.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1645379430230.png

Dev update 20.02.2022

Not much to report this week, other than the fact that ancient egyptian / medieval textures sometimes give me a hard time to be consistent in render quality. That's one disadvantage in not doing a slick modern age game. :p
That said, remember her?

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Basement scene: 30%
Nadia/Family visit: 50%
Scene A: 90%
Scene B: 40%
Scene C: 20%
(More to follow...)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dunno who she is, dunno what she done, dunno where she be,
MC will be there 4 her in the next version.
In babes and glory play game we must!

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1664763

Dev update 20.02.2022

Not much to report this week, other than the fact that ancient egyptian / medieval textures sometimes give me a hard time to be consistent in render quality. That's one disadvantage in not doing a slick modern age game. :p
That said, remember her?

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Basement scene: 30%
Nadia/Family visit: 50%
Scene A: 90%
Scene B: 40%
Scene C: 20%
(More to follow...)
Considering the percentages, there is a lot to do. Many of us will have to wait and see.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great! We can have her wrapped in melassis and deliver her as a gift to our babe.
Maybe hint it to Queen so she can gift her herself once our babe prooves herself.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes