incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Cool update, I got all the scenes except one with the raiders: I can’t tell much about it, but it seems to have a red “tint” (probably the Hove). Any advice as to what I need to do to unlock it?
Both of the first 2 gallery scenes for Raiders are at the start of the game and are for Asha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I played this when it first came out and remember the first convo with Fang wanting MC to talk to the queen but now the 2nd convo with Fang she is talking about an all out war instead.

Seems like something is not right here.

The first time going to the Hive the cut scene seems broken, it starts and dark then starts to light up then cuts to the girl in the jeep and starts talking bout shooting there queen then cut scene is over.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Which is the better route: Save Mantis or Get the Hive Queen on your side?
Is there a way to do both or are you damned if you do and damned if you dont?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Which is the better route: Save Mantis or Get the Hive Queen on your side?
Is there a way to do both or are you damned if you do and damned if you dont?
No way to get both and as it stands, we don't have enough information about the game's plot moving forward, so there is no way to know which is "better."

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
No way to get both and as it stands, we don't have enough information about the game's plot moving forward, so there is no way to know which is "better."
In my case I chose Hive Queen because of the power that alliance will surely offer you, however, they are literally monsters, I am sure they will cause problems in the future.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
In my case I chose Hive Queen because of the power that alliance will surely offer you, however, they are literally monsters, I am sure they will cause problems in the future.
This is giving me mad Mass Effect vibes, where you have to decide if you spare the Queen and her 'children' or kill them for good. And the game gives you 2 situations where it makes your reconsider and exterminate them, but sparing them is actually rewarding.
However... this hive queen does give me some shady vibes.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes