fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

We're reaching high temperatures, and that's not cuz of the current heatwaves. I don't think I will run out of lewd previews in this update...
1691342969695.jpeg
1691342984786.jpeg
Also, I think I will add an animation and coding progress so we avoid the awkward 95% completion (that was mostly based on render progress), I am usually doing the animations at the end all scenes are finished.

Hope you all were enjoying the weekend!

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 50%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 70%
Queen scenes: 45%
Home interactions: 0%
Settlement interactions: 20%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Yeah was asking myself the same, the first pick in the OP is also a Girl, o_Oso I m confused what he means

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I really don't like this bitch...Something isn't right with her, and she is showing to be more of a villain...as she gains power and influence.

screenshot0013.png

As I felt that bitch is positioning herself (and also seem to be jealous of MC), so she can further manipulate the queen for her own interests. And most likely will end up trying to do something bad to MC (setup), or maybe his family to further alienate the queen from reality.

I sure hope my MC who is so far successfully dominating the queen, that it will give him an advantage that will put that Scarface bitch behind his blade, or in a prison cell if she tries something.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, I really don't like this bitch...Something isn't right with her, and she is showing to be more of a villain...as she gains power and influence.

View attachment 2831925

As I felt that bitch is positioning herself (and also seem to be jealous of MC), so she can further manipulate the queen for her own interests. And most likely will end up trying to do something bad to MC (setup), or maybe his family to further alienate the queen from reality.

I sure hope my MC who is so far successfully dominating the queen, that it will give him an advantage that will put that Scarface bitch behind his blade, or in a prison cell if she tries something.
I don't worry about challengers to the MC. The developer is not going to put us in a position where it is impossible to defeat any of them. We just have to make the right choices.

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes