wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't use Antivirus
No Antivirus at all and downloading compressed executables from a site like this? Maybe the ransomware that hijacked your computer and is currently mining Crypto in the background is blocking you as it needs the resources? :LOL: :eek:

Maybe the file you downloaded got corrupted, try downloading the file again.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No Antivirus at all and downloading compressed executables from a site like this? Maybe the ransomware that hijacked your computer and is currently mining Crypto in the background is blocking you as it needs the resources? :LOL: :eek:

Maybe the file you downloaded got corrupted and try downloading the file again.
I'm shure he has Win Defender running, I had that a few times last year that I had to Allow RenPy exe, (only with the newer versions of it) the issue was the save storage on the RenPy cloud that was blocked by WinDefender (this is tdlr)
or it is a graphic Card issue but someone already suggested that

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm shure he has Win Defender running, I had that a few times last year that I had to Allow RenPy exe, (only with the newer versions of it) the issue was the save storage on the RenPy cloud that was blocked by WinDefender (this is tdlr)
Don't be to sure I used to be in tech support and the amount of people out there who don't believe in Antivirus or even know what it is would surprise you.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Don't be to sure I used to be in tech support and the amount of people out there who don't believe in Antivirus or even know what it is would surprise you.
Yeah, same. I used to be a help desk/service desk analyst at a bank. The number of times when I had to explain to people (and this was people from all generations mind you, not just simply the older folks) on how to reset a password was infuriating to the point where I lost some faith in humanity's tech skills.

1705255396078.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I used to have it and I just downloaded it again. Finished just now. lmao:eek:
MS Defender is the default go-to anti-virus for some users.

I've had good experiences with Malwarebytes, Norton was not bad for what it was worth as well, and NordVPN is also a solid choice. I had a coworker of mine at the former bank I was employed at who used Nord.

1705256042364.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
because it's usually installed by default in Windows. I'm actually surprised homie has to download it.
Yeah, that's true. I would assume that they had a different/older version of the Windows OS installed perhaps. Hence why they needed to download and install it from scratch.

1705256546963.png

MS Defender is usually .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
wz-1.png wz-25.png

Dev log 14.01.2024
Hace un instante

No harem is complete without an good morning service. So I am going to add a handful of short varying ways that you can be woken up with when sleeping in the master bedroom, some sexual and some cute.

It's just one of those little things that make the daily loop cycle seem more alive!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 100%
Fairy's broken path: 75%
Shani's hangouts: 100%
Visiting Ivy: 90%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna: 10%

Animations: 10%
Coding: 0%

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 3263018 View attachment 3263019

Dev log 14.01.2024
Hace un instante

No harem is complete without an good morning service. So I am going to add a handful of short varying ways that you can be woken up with when sleeping in the master bedroom, some sexual and some cute.

It's just one of those little things that make the daily loop cycle seem more alive!

Render progress:

Ain's eyes always get me aroused. Hope we get to see a rendition with her hair down at some point. That would be hot to see....

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
approximately77% of renders done, 10% of animations done and 0% of coding done.. should we expect a release in march or april? :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
approximately77% of renders done, 10% of animations done and 0% of coding done.. should we expect a release in march or april? :unsure:
If you look back at one of the dev logs that was shared here, they are aiming for end of January for the beta. The beta will often not have all animations/scenes implemented. Those will come in the final releases.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3263018 View attachment 3263019

Dev log 14.01.2024
Hace un instante

Render progress:

Looks like this update seems to be more for Ain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes