MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For Ain judging by how she dreams of being like her mom in the future she wants to be married, then I'm sure we'll see a hot scene with her! imagine her bouncing curvy tits ass that yearns for her father to spank her? :devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last time this happened to me there were renpy files missing. Only time game wouldn't even start for me without any other indication of something wrong. I think the suggestion of a corrupted download is probably the most likely. Re-download, maybe using a different portal, and see what happens (if you haven't already).

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The last time this happened to me there were renpy files missing. Only time game wouldn't even start for me without any other indication of something wrong. I think the suggestion of a corrupted download is probably the most likely. Re-download, maybe using a different portal, and see what happens (if you haven't already).
Yes, this is also a very likely situation that I have also come across (though mine was because I tried opening the game before the files finished extracting lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, this is also a very likely situation that I have also come across (though mine was because I tried opening the game before the files finished extracting lol)
Maybe because of the VPN? I mean, when a VPN is installed there, sometimes it’s impossible to download or the download is generally slow.. maybe in addition to vpn, it has some kind of program that prohibits downloading files from the one where it is located, like advertising or blocking, he should try to download another game, if it doesn’t work, then the problem is in the program he has

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe because of the VPN? I mean, when a VPN is installed there, sometimes it’s impossible to download or the download is generally slow.. maybe in addition to vpn, it has some kind of program that prohibits downloading files from the one where it is located, like advertising or blocking, he should try to download another game, if it doesn’t work, then the problem is in the program he has
Sure, anything that might interrupt the download or corrupt it.

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
I just downloaded a new version of the game and the gallery is fully unlocked.
Anyone has an idea why? I've played the game before but ive deleted all the persistent files from appdata/roaming as i want to start over with nothing unlocked.
Is there another known location where it could be?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If the problem is in fact with the VPN, then he needs to switch to a different (= not free) VPN provider.

runz

Mar 3, 2018

Dev log 07.01.2024

First dev log of 2024, so let's start off on a good note: 0.15 release date is set to the last days of january, which marks a 12 week dev schedule!
We will spend the last 2 weeks to fix a yuge number of issues that accumulated over the updates, for example Rabiah needlessly arguing with the MC even if he didn't put his hands on nadia, or Shani still not showing the correct wounds at the end of her trip.
Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 90%
Fairy's broken path: 60%
Shani's hangouts: 60%
Visiting Ivy: 70%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Wait who's ivy?

4.80 star(s) 578 Votes