StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, but as far as I know there are no new scenes to be added in the full release, only missing animations. So if there is no new scene for the ones you want, there won't be in the full release.
Looks like there are new scenes for the ones you asked, but I don't think H-scenes though.
Oh, good to know, no one explained me this so far in such detail, appreciate it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
YES YES YES - The Beta is here!!!

Now the bitching moaning and crying can really begin about "Not Enough Content" or "Why is it so buggy?". We can finally move on to the true crying!!

Pick your Gripe now!

"Is that it? Barely any new content!" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Fuck, not enough content" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Why is it so buggy in a BETA?" Waaaaahh :cry:
"Damn Dev! More money they get less content!" Waaaaah :cry:
"That's Why I don't donate but I still want it free!" Waaaah :cry:

So damn predictable

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Update was alright
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the game's hype meter slowly going down which is unfutunate as this is the best game on here IMO.
Dev's been in edging mode for the last few patches. No recent update concludes anything or moves forward in any meaningful way.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Update was alright
In general, the game's hype meter slowly going down which is unfutunate as this is the best game on here IMO.
Not really, there's also Superhuman which has awful art-style (early builds in particular, later it gets better) and few questionable tags (tho they could be easily avoided) but the plot and character development is mile above any other game including Desert Stalker. And unlike this game it gets updated every 2-3 month with 2.5-3.5 hours worth content.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Not really, there's also Superhuman which has awful art-style (especially the early builds, later it gets better) and few questionable tags (tho they could be easily avoided) but the plot and character development is mile above any other game including Desert Stalker. And unlike this game it gets updated every 2-3 month with 2.5-3.5 hours content each.
Well... I don't fancy the art Superhuman has. And, as I said, this is only my opinion.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Well... I don't fancy the art Superhuman has. And, as I said, this is only my opinion.
Whatever, the shallow glance is the only thing that prevents people from experiencing the narratively strong game, but anyone who gives it a try ends up like this:
I say this only because i myself bypassed the masterpiece for several years in a row only because of the drawing and some optional tags i was uncomfortable with.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Does F95 have a remind me function I can use? I want to set it for 10 years from now so I can play at least an hours worth of new Desert Stalker content.
Yeah it exists. Just unwatch the thread and ignore it one the latest update page and play something else

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Aight, would you guys be ok if the updates were 10x times longer but its only Igor getting action or MCs model gets replaced with his :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bacchus1998

swrdesf

Mar 6, 2020
The more money a developer gets in a month, the longer the updates takes to develop and the less content we get. Thats why I never donate anyone.
Somehow not one sees it as an actual job, well giving a coomer money what else do you expect even the high-end games have the same problem.
What are the Summertime Saga devs even doing

Reactions: GoneHunting

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
the update sounds barebones from the reaction…
how long did it take y’all to finish the update? Actually reading and not skipping?

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes