vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
As always, a new update brings upon new additions to the ignore list. Gotta love it!

Just wait patiently ffs people, it's not like you're missing out. It will be updated here when it's good and ready
Isn't it crazy how people begging for the update is such an annoying waste of a post that it warrants an ignore, and yet you smugly exclaiming your derision of these people is somehow not? Oh no, what will they ever do without YOUR magnificent eyes on their posts? :KEK:

Jun 4, 2022
Isn't it crazy how people begging for the update is such an annoying waste of a post that it warrants an ignore, and yet you smugly exclaiming your derision of these people is somehow not? Oh no, what will they ever do without YOUR magnificent eyes on their posts? :KEK:
Sometimes it can be like picking a side, can't it? And even though you know you're on Side A with most others, from time to time you feel like you have to reiterate it because of the deluge of new people saying they're Side B. Especially when those on Side B don't read what's been said.

I mean hey, if you're driving a car with 2 kids and 1 constantly asks "are we there yet?" and suddenly the other just out of nowhere says "oh, a sign that says we're nearly there" which one would you prefer?

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
It released only for 40$ tier, dont expect to see it any soon here.

I can guess another update with 2 and half scenes, and 5 minutes playtime, at least it builds up and in 5 years the game will be playable.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Living room stuff is great. I'm looking forward to the scene with Shani & Kateryna. The scene with Shani and Ain was fine before adding Shani. However, the one I'm most looking forward to is Shani hangouts and what they could entail.

Reactions: Green83rry

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Now that Shani is back (and getting down and dirty), I'd like the Shani + Ain harem scene in the courtyard to be updated. Hopefully sooner rather than later, since I feel it'd fit the circumstances of the story very well (especially after the scripted Zahra + Ain + Shani courtyard scene)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 583 Votes