bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
am fine with the update, there descent amount of content have you seen that troll dev waifu academy that short ass update that took while, but this update was nice its true pleasing everyone too much am just happy there descent new stuff sure i would have love some action with ivy or asha and kitty. i did like the shane and ain content nice work. anyhow cant wait for the next update keep it up.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
The more money a developer gets in a month, the longer the updates takes to develop and the less content we get. Thats why I never donate anyone.
Uhm, while it might be true that most devs do less when they receive more, not donating at all would be causing devs (even those working hard) to stop releasing. That's why I donate to several (obviously not top tier), but rotate a part of them.

Reactions: Walter Victor

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Uhm, while it might be true that most devs do less when they receive more, not donating at all would be causing devs (even those working hard) to stop releasing. That's why I donate to several (obviously not top tier), but rotate a part of them.
also we dont know if something happen in their lives cos devs are people two and not just robots

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Loved the Update! Kudos, I specially liked the Yuna/Ivy Content, Outstanding Job Congrats ! and thank you for abducting us from our "grey day by day" into a Mysterious and Magical post Apocaliptic world.
Special thank's to echilog for sharing !

Reactions: echilog
Aug 30, 2020
Love practically everything about this game so much, but ... Dev, please, please, please, please learn what all those facial sliders do in Daz, and use them.

Everything is so pretty in this game, except that nobody has quite figured out how to use their faces yet (girls even look kinda bored during sex, or have a vacant, but pretty expression on their faces).

Unless ... in this society, all emotions are kept in check in as it is a sign of weakness ????

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Fact is when it comes to games like this where the work put in is obviously disproportionate to the money it's taking in... people who are paying are straight up being scammed - it's okay to be upset that other people are getting scammed. I wish people would actually remember or care to revoke their subs, actually give the dev a reason to care, scare them that their cash cow might dry up, but they won't. They either forget they have the subscription or are so down bad for the game they're willing to pay out the nose just for the chance the project gets finished. Maybe some people can afford it and they don't care idk. Either way, people don't deserve to have their money taken for the expectation the project gets worked on at a reasonable pace while the author releases 10 hours of work every couple months, even if we are getting it for free.

Like it's nuts that people pay 60 bucks for a triple-A game but they pay 5 bucks a month for 3 years (180 bucks) or more on a product that never gets finished.

It's crazy to me that it's so damn ubiquitous. I know no one it actually effects is going to read this, but please for the love of fuck only donate to projects that give weekly updates and you can tell are producing reasonable amounts of work, it's only going to change if people stop giving them money.
You highlighted an interesting difference between:

Buying a AAA game

and

Supporting a small creator making something unique that the supporter enjoys.

When someone buys a AAA game, they are buying something that should be a finished product (and buggy AAA releases are far OT).

When one supports a creator via SS or Patreon - one is supporting a creator's intent/concept backed up by some level of demo. The very nature of supporting AVNs on these platforms is that they are Not complete and that the $ provided by supporters will help with AVN development.

I started Desert Stalker as a non $ supporter and gave the dev a chance to show me his vision for this AVN.

I was Not disappointed; in fact - I enjoyed it enough to become a $ supporter.

I'm happy to support this dev with $, in spite of the number of people who come here to take it for free while complaining about the dev scamming his $ supporters, the 'lack' of content, the slowness of updates, etc.

I have supported some devs for more than 3 years at $5/month.

The keys to my decision to support a dev over the long haul include:

Do I like what the dev is creating?

Does the dev consistently communicate with me?

Does the dev maintain a reasonable production schedule (quantity/quality produced over a given interval of time)?

Desert Stalker checks all three 'boxes' for me.

I'm not judging you for your choice in not supporting this AVN with $, but I find it interesting that you judge supporters like me for our choice.

I neither want nor need you to get upset for how I spend my money.

I've been 'adulting' for a long time - I'm good - thanks...

So - you can continue to complain about an AVN you are taking for free while justifying not supporting the dev and I will continue to look forward to playing this next rev of Desert Stalker once it is out of Beta.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
did they remove previous Nadia scenes?
No I don't think so, the Nadia scenes iirc were intended to be integrated in ver 14 but the dev team decided against (it is explained somewhere many pages before.
anyway I'd like to make a complete playtrough to see the Shani scene in right cronological order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
All the "gotta have it nows" screaming for a hero.

A hero emerges.

All the "gotta have it nows" bitching that there's scant content.

The patient, that know from experience the beta would be scant - just sitting back watching the circus, waiting for the bugfixes and missing content.

Laughing. :ROFLMAO:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Another great update, apart from some visual bugs I'm sure will get ironed out since this is just the beta version, but the Shani scene confused me a little. She and MC act like it's her first time sucking him off, but she did so earlier in the 'Reunion' scene that features the entire family. Is this new scene supposed to be chronologically earlier, or is it just a mistake by the dev?
There is a brief text indicating that scene should appear chronologically sooner (before Thermae) if you play the game again completely, but for those having saves where it should already have happened, they show it just to avoid missing the scene. I guess you accidentally skip reading it or some bug make it not appear before the scene. 1706577117537.png

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I appreciate dev's kindness to give us a heads up about the new scene he added, and the big yellow icon informing us we reached the end of the chapter (Even though the quest log already did this before).

This was a solid update, don't care if it was 'small'. I've been more invested in my 'good Zaton' playthrough ever since this VN started, and I still love the interactions he has with all the characters, and how even the raiders respect this.
Before I read Zions story, I assumed she was the girl showd in the cinematics in the menu. Kinda happy to see she's starting to get some weight in the story.

The gentle scenes where there's nothing sexual going on and we just learn about the universes's lore are top notch. Nothing to point out, this VN just keeps getting better and better.

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
its not the end of the world lately some other game i love they been taking while more so am fine with this update and am happy this game not doing that silly redo thing certain dev make take 5x longer to might get something.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes