flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Not gonna lie, just found out about this game and found it interesting since I enjoy Fallout and Mad Max. Also, it is great that the developer allowed the good side with the post-apocalyptic world setting, like having slaves but having the option to be a good owner.

Vault-Boy-Thumbs-Up.jpg.optimal.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
hey does anyone have a problem zipping the files i got errors. also i download using media fire
Dont know what errors you get, but there could be some irrelevant errors when you unpack a 7z with winrar. Either you DL 7zip, or just ignore, some of the errors you can ignore.
Note: Mediafire is packed as 7z while the others are zip. (Cause mediafire scans for Copyrighted music and will delete it)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Dont know what errors you get, but there could be some irrelevant errors when you unpack a 7z with winrar. Either you DL 7zip, or just ignore, some of the errors you can ignore.
Note: Mediafire is packed as 7z while the others are zip. (Cause mediafire scans for Copyrighted music and will delete it)
hmmm i might check that out later.

Reactions: Bob69

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to make Katerina a maid? I dug into the game files and there are renderings for this option, but no matter how much I go through the game, I can't get to this path... Judging by the render, Fairy should also be a maid. Is this implemented in the game at the moment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to make Katerina a maid? I dug into the game files and there are renderings for this option, but no matter how much I go through the game, I can't get to this path... Judging by the render, Fairy should also be a maid. Is this implemented in the game at the moment?
Kateryna in the slave outfit are just leftover renders left as a sort of Easter egg/tease. At least for now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Невзор

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From what I remember, they didn't feel right turning her into a slave after a good friend asked you to look after his niece. Something like that. But those renders may come into play some day... perhaps as a role play or something, which could be pretty hot.

asmf888

Sep 13, 2020
is there a patch or compressed version for the new update ?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
is there a patch or compressed version for the new update ?
Really, download from Mediafire und you have a compressed version ....
Desert Stalker [v0.15 Beta] [Zetan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,10 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------
Desert Stalker [v0.15 Beta] [Zetan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.14d Public -> v0.15 Beta [496 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: sacul69

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah its a couple of pages back.
Use the search. Set you search preference to "most recent" in the setting.

Nah the reall comp pressed version is about a GB.
It would be a really good idea to put your post on the first page!!!

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes