Souvik Das

Jun 17, 2018
Shani and Kateryna scene is one of the living room scenes and the wake up scenes you get after using one of the sleep with x character options.
fairy and shani are grey during living room hangout....is it because i made a wrong choice or It it not implemented yet??

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, then let's remember page 733!!! This question will come up at least once a day... Hehehe
:sneaky:Oh the Howling and mourning, when they discover that they has to have the setting on 20 posts per page will be great! :cool:
:sneaky:I bring the popcorn who brings the Beer ?? :ROFLMAO:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Why , the Yuna /Ivy content got the sumit of perversion and depravity ! .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is, IMO, part of great story telling.

We have Ivy/Yuna who we rescued from a cage before she was literally eaten for a meal.

She has 'trust' issues due to who she is - a mutant - and yeah - the whole 'fallen world' thing ...

In a time and place where so much has been lost and humanity has been greatly devalued, I get a sense of wonder from her as she takes the chance to be vulnerable to/with the man who risked so much to see her free.

This makes me want more of their journey!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Heh, I would, but it was decided to not add un-official comp ressions, Android builds or Saves anymore. Thats for close to a year now.
I don't use these myself, but it seems like a silly idea. It just creats more headaches and more of the same questions over and over.

What was the reasoning for this change? Are they happy with the results of the change?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
My only complaint about this (and frankly many) games is when you have a render of a sex scene why deliberately black out or obfuscate the good parts.

Like theres no reason it should be blacked out in this scene, but for some reason the light magically falls into shadow there.

1706608947568.png

Its already hot, but it could be SO much better with a simple lightning change man.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I actually felt a bit bad for Cassanova this time out. Like he should have known better, but he doesn't seem like he intended things to go that bad.

• Sad
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Interactions with Fairy in this update gave an idea for the future. I'd like to see Shani or Zahra in those same positions. Ain has already got a taste of that so why not include the others.:cool:

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.80 star(s) 582 Votes