Kikikuki

Mar 12, 2023
Hey all!
I ran into a bit of a problem,a few quests said that I should wait a few days,yet I waited more than a month ingame and nothing pops up,I'll attack a save file so that maybe someone can figure it out,currently on 0.15b and I don't see the END icon View attachment 9-6-LT1.save

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Bronze, steel...who gives a fuck what metal a sword is made of? Everyone here knows what's mightier in any case: the pen is.

Happy fapping!
Empires weren't carved out by the might of a writing implement lol. I always hated that saying.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Empires weren't carved out by the might of a writing implement lol. I always hated that saying.
Is a penis a writing implement? Maybe. Certainly helps to write history with your lineage.

As for the original meaning: don't take the saying too literally. Whole families, villages and nations have been damned in the past with the stroke of a brush. It helps to have a sword by your side when you read the words "By the decree of God and so on and forth" aloud, but how many kings, emperors and popes were actually swinging it on the battle field? Not many, I presume. A few angry worded letters were sometimes enough to calm your neighbor. And how many swords can you actually order with a sword?
"By the decree of your supreme overlord, every blacksmith is now ordered to melt down 5 tons of iron in every village and forge it into anal hooks and but plugs of various sizes so our neighbor to the south will have it easier when we fuck them in the ass come this summer."

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Is a penis a writing implement? Maybe. Certainly helps to write history with your lineage.

As for the original meaning: don't take the saying too literally. Whole families, villages and nations have been damned in the past with the stroke of a brush. It helps to have a sword by your side when you read the words "By the decree of God and so on and forth" aloud, but how many kings, emperors and popes were actually swinging it on the battle field? Not many, I presume. A few angry worded letters were sometimes enough to calm your neighbor. And how many swords can you actually order with a sword?
"By the decree of your supreme overlord, every blacksmith is now ordered to melt down 5 tons of iron in every village and forge it into anal hooks and but plugs of various sizes so our neighbor to the south will have it easier when we fuck them in the ass come this summer."
Indeed but without the sword it's just words on parchment. Weapons and the strong arms that wield them is the true crux of all power and always has been is all I'm saying.
Some scribes and throne-sitters getting a bit full of themselves lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
4.80 star(s) 578 Votes