massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I would think the Queen has a wild side to her, i can picture her tieing you to the bed and coming out with a leather suit and whip. ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
My honest opinion. About the Queen Merneith, I think she should dress more like an egyptian queen and less than a japanese anime girl. Nothing against anime or japanese art, that is not why I am trying to say, what I am trying to say is that the queen should match with the Zeta politics following traditions of old ways.
egyptian_queen.jpg

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
My honest opinion. About the Queen Merneith, I think she should dress more like an egyptian queen and less than a japanese anime girl. Nothing against anime or japanese art, that is not why I am trying to say, what I am trying to say is that the queen should match with the Zeta politics following traditions of old ways.
View attachment 3670410
That's also not how Egyptian queens dressed but I agree with the sentiment.

Oct 10, 2022
Although some of the slave clothing looks like it's from that period in Egypt, I do expect there to be a mix of more modern looking clothing, even for a queen.
I think this option will be more appropriate, the game is in the future so some mismatches or some modern wears should be part of the culture too. Like some footwears ie sneakers, or some jeans etc.

Reactions: Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think this option will be more appropriate, the game is in the future so some mismatches or some modern wears should be part of the culture too. Like some footwears ie sneakers, or some jeans etc.
Yeah, my thoughts are that shit went downhill during a modern era, so there'd be leftovers of modern clothing... which the queen probably gets dibs on first. Then they might also make some of their own clothing.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh, pretty dissapointing update incoming i see. A useless double scene with the guards which are in the F-tier group of time wasting characters and 2 scenes with value. THEN, 7 remaster/rework scenes. So basically not much new content. I hope the dev will not follow the path many take to rework everything instead of progressing. I would be very sad, as i like this game.

And Mutant Queen FTW > Queen.
Updates to quality are never bad. If you don't think there is much new content, replay it to see the upgraded scenes.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Although some of the slave clothing looks like it's from that period in Egypt, I do expect there to be a mix of more modern looking clothing, even for a queen.
I agree. The game plot is happening about 400 years in the future. However, as ZetanDS always made especific that the court of Zeta is based on the monarchy system of old ways, so, I am just expressing my opinion that(for tradition), the queen should dress as a queen from old ways. But that is not really relevant, as Queen Merneith has little profile physiology from a born egyptian woman. Lets wait to see in the story if ZetanDS will explain more about the queen origin.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
And how exactly an egyptian queen from old ways dressed in real life? Can you show us some example?
Queen Sobekneferu:

She wears a decorated, tight fitting dress. With triangles covering the breasts.
She wears the Nemes crown:

Queen Hatshepsut:

She wears a simple, tight fitting white dress. The upper part is not well defined but it might have actually left the breasts bare.
She also wears the Nemes crown.

Same but here she wears only a skirt:

Modern renderings:

Queen Nefertiti:

She seems to be naked except for sandals and the Khpresh crown:

With a translucent white dress and her typical flattop hat/crown of which I don't know the name.

Queen consort Nefertari:

It seems there is a clear difference between a ruling Queen (who dressed mostly like a male King, but Hatshepsut moreso than Sobekneferu) and a Queen consort like Nefertari. Nefertiti falls a bit in between ruling and consort but her time was also marked by great innovations and her dress may not be really typical.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Imagen de publicación de Patreon.png Imagen de publicación de Patreon-1.png
Dev log 26.05.2024
1 m
I can finally start writing! Took some extra time, but I also worked on some small repeatables aside from the three big scenes, such as Emilia servicing the MC during dinner.

If you have more suggestions about everyday situations you would like to see, feel free to post them! Whatever helps the household feel more lively is great in my opinion.

Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
View attachment 3673394 View attachment 3673395
Dev log 26.05.2024
1 m
I can finally start writing! Took some extra time, but I also worked on some small repeatables aside from the three big scenes, such as Emilia servicing the MC during dinner.

If you have more suggestions about everyday situations you would like to see, feel free to post them! Whatever helps the household feel more lively is great in my opinion.

Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I guess the beta will be out sometime in the 2nd week of June.

4.80 star(s) 580 Votes