Aug 9, 2018
Just restarting, am I tripping or did they remove the scene where you go and scold Ain for letting the elf escape?

Now there's no explaination for how she escaped and MC doesn't really seem to care. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I´ve played a little bit and I´m very happy with the scene I got. Can´t wait to play the rest. Was Kat and Igor´s speach always that broken english or is because this is Beta?
I know they are foreigners in Zaton´s country, but I think they´re english wasn´t that broken.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I´ve played a little bit and I´m very happy with the scene I got. Can´t wait to play the rest. Was Kat and Igor´s speach always that broken english or is because this is Beta?
I know they are foreigners in Zaton´s country, but I think they´re english wasn´t that broken.
Igor's was always a bit broken from time to time, Kat's was not , but I find it a good clue to remark that they aren't Zetans
also happy that we at least have now a clear picture of the Council which the queen has to face like the general, maybe securing the help from the hive wasn't a bad Idea afterall

Reactions: Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ya'll making me nervous lol. Don't wanna see my favorite chick have something bad happen or leave Zaton. I'm gonna have to get to reading...
A continuation about an earlier conversation with her. My assumption is that there will still be choice from player if she stays home or... goes elsewhere.

Reactions: Xythurr

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Seems like after Zaton allows him to breed his entire harem of 25 girls, Igor, by the end of the game, might just consider letting Zaton receive a handjob from his new wife...

Ngl with the wife's visit in the progress notes I really thought they would've trade even this time at least. But no scene with her

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
A continuation about an earlier conversation with her. My assumption is that there will still be choice from player if she stays home or... goes elsewhere.
Well she wants to stay home from what I recall and I don't know what kind of heartless bastard would force his daughter much less a lover to marry and leave in the cruel world of the post-apocalypse but it sure as shit ain't me. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose giving evil bastards the choice is a good thing though. Maybe...
donald-trump-wrong.gif

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Seems like after Zaton allows him to breed his entire harem of 25 girls, Igor, by the end of the game, might just consider letting Zaton receive a handjob from his new wife...

Ngl with the wife's visit in the progress notes I really thought they would've trade even this time at least. But no scene with her
My Zaton didn't let Igor do shit but look sad and jealous.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes