PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In the last message, you wrote that you are pleased to see people who do not have the mentality of a two-year-old child... and then you yourself draw a conclusion about my sexual experience as a two-year-old child. Well, if the mention of sex does not make you understand the essence of what I have said, I will give you another analogy. Buying an iPhone or an Xbox console, everyone knows that the first revisions at the start of sales have a huge number of defects and flaws, the next revisions that come out in half a year or a year are much more stable. However, this does not stop millions of people from buying a new iPhone on the first day of the start of sales. Being the first to get a new device and a new experience is worth the risk of encountering a bug or defect. It seems silly to me to sit and watch everyone around enjoying and discussing a new product, while you sit on the sidelines and wait for its "perfect version".
Whether you side with those who want to wait until a rev that has all content and most bugs fixed, or you want it now, ThorinKing makes a good point about using one of the three spoiler options when a release is new.

Most people on this thread will respect this convention - hiding spoilers while a release is new - versus intentionally spamming the best images to crap on the experiences of all who will follow.

It is not hard to think of the experiences of others, but a reminder does not go amiss.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jul 19, 2021
doesn't matter, if a game is released in beta it's usualy because it is still in testing phase & not all scenes are in a state that they are ready to be put in yet, so that means you'd see less than what there would be when its released out of beta.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
doesn't matter, if a game is released in beta it's usualy because it is still in testing phase & not all scenes are in a state that they are ready to be put in yet, so that means you'd see less than what there would be when its released out of beta.
Making cogent points doesn't really matter with these guys. They seem to think there's some kind of prestige to having it first and fastest, whether it is complete and works right or not. It's an ego and brag thing for them. If they have the kind of ego that needs that kind of stroking, no one will be able to talk sense to them. I've put them on ignore and am moving on.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Making cogent points doesn't really matter with these guys. They seem to think there's some kind of prestige to having it first and fastest, whether it is complete and works right or not. It's an ego and brag thing for them. If they have the kind of ego that needs that kind of stroking, no one will be able to talk sense to them. I've put them on ignore and am moving on.
Thats some beta cuck mindset if i ever seen one.
Imagine bad mouthing people who have more money than you and play it before you and call them egoistic lol
And when you get told straight whats up you put them on ignore :ROFLMAO:
You're no fun at all Mr. Thorin.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
As always, a new update brings upon new additions to the ignore list. Gotta love it!

Just wait patiently ffs people, it's not like you're missing out. It will be updated here when it's good and ready
Isn't it crazy how people begging for the update is such an annoying waste of a post that it warrants an ignore, and yet you smugly exclaiming your derision of these people is somehow not? Oh no, what will they ever do without YOUR magnificent eyes on their posts? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes