mangosok

May 27, 2019
Is there any way to normalize fps of animations? Actually, I don't have animation, it's more like a slideshow. The problem is probably the low technical characteristics of the laptop. However, maybe there is some way to fix the situation?

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I travelled before social media was a thing. I discovered unique cultures who went nowhere near fast food.

And another thing I noticed, people never ate and walked around (grazing), something which is the norm in the UK now.
I think people are under lots more pressure these days with work, so have to rush eating, rarely have time to eat healthy etc. I think body shapes have always been the same, but our awareness of them is what's different.

When I travelled to the US and Canada in the mid 1990's, I was shocked by the obesity there.
Yet as I travelled thru Europe and the Middle East, it wasn't the same.
I think fast food and social media awareness are two major factors, I eat every other day and water fast to keep my blood sugar regulated etc. I do notice far more people are going to the gym these days and making an effort, and sports nutrition is far better than it was decades ago.

As for the shape of a woman. We have to acknowledge thru history, the accepted perception of beauty has changed.
The most respected men once wore heels, perfume and wigs to stand out from the riff raff.
The exponential rise of obesity can be directly linked to the creation of the subsidized multinational corn sugar industry and the injection of engineered corn starches\sugars\HFCS into almost every kind of processed food on the shelves. Wherever we (the USA) dump this garbage, obesity and American-style health problems arise.

Of course I am simplifying things and there are many other factors at work, including other bad diet indicators like heavy sodium and plain sucrose intakes and a near-total absence of dietary fiber in the diets of obese people-- the average is around 6g a day, an amount that renders you basically incapable of processing sugar.
Exercise is helpful but not going to cure the average American who is eating 65lbs (seriously) of sugar per year.

Beauty standards are about as workshopped and seminarred as they can possibly be at this point. I play these AVNs to get away from that posturing and to explore my fucked up ultra-vanilla hetero fantasies.

edit: See Earl Butz history for more depth re: the invasion of corn

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
~ Interesting btw to see the change in graphics/renders of visual backgrounds and choice of scene lighting over the course of DS's development.... :O

A noticeable improvement in my eyes that is for sure :devilish: :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The exponential rise of obesity can be directly linked to the creation of the subsidized multinational corn sugar industry and the injection of engineered corn starches\sugars\HFCS into almost every kind of processed food on the shelves. Wherever we (the USA) dump this garbage, obesity and American-style health problems arise.

Of course I am simplifying things and there are many other factors at work, including other bad diet indicators like heavy sodium and plain sucrose intakes and a near-total absence of dietary fiber in the diets of obese people-- the average is around 6g a day, an amount that renders you basically incapable of processing sugar.
Exercise is helpful but not going to cure the average American who is eating 65lbs (seriously) of sugar per year.

Beauty standards are about as workshopped and seminarred as they can possibly be at this point. I play these AVNs to get away from that posturing and to explore my fucked up ultra-vanilla hetero fantasies.

edit: See Earl Butz history for more depth re: the invasion of corn
PREACH IT!! You are spot on! Corn syrup is a blight upon mankind.

Reactions: hanumania

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Is this game still worth it if you don't like incest ? (It's the shame because they have good designs but I just can't)

Edit : Ok I didn't know, thanks !

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for posting this.

I don't follow Discord very often, so it is good to hear the dev's thoughts on what is happening with Patreon.

I am already supporting via SS - I avoid Patreon as best I can due to their periodic crusades and uneven application of their TOS.

Hopefully most other supporters are bumping to SS and leaving Patreon behind.

Cheers!! :coffee:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Is there any way to normalize fps of animations? Actually, I don't have animation, it's more like a slideshow. The problem is probably the low technical characteristics of the laptop. However, maybe there is some way to fix the situation?
tragic. This dev even changed Ains design long ago too. What could patreon possibly had a problem with?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
tragic. This dev even changed Ains design long ago too. What could patreon possibly had a problem with?
A lot, could be everything not vanilla and even that... Because of patreon's craking down, every avn with a patreon account are removing nsfw channels from their discord

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes