The king_0

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: ZetanDS - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c Public
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

To avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: Crash Fix
(For 0.15c if downloaded before the latest edit)

Extras: Gallery MOD* - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD* - PDF Walkthrough - Spanish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Chinese Translation* - German Translation* - Video Enhancement Mod*

*This version/port is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

darlic thanks for the links

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070
View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Things I really loved about Desert Stalker:

many characters

freedom, you can be good, neutral or evil

optional fetishes, you decide whether to share/corrupt/rape/incest etc.

QUEEN MERNEITH, the mc x merneith scenes are really good and I really love her character and the bloody scenes (like when she and the eldest daughter slowly stab that kidnapper, what a hot scene)

graphic violence like what I said above.

And obviously the World of Desert Stalker, the amazing story and good mysteries (sometimes I'm just messing around to see where the story is going haha) making the whole sex thing deeper.

I know Desert Stalker is really unique, but if anyone happens to know of a really similar game, please recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Things I really loved about Desert Stalker:

many characters

freedom, you can be good, neutral or evil

QUEEN MERNEITH, the mc x merneith scenes are really good and I really love her character and the bloody scenes (like when she and the eldest daughter slowly stab that kidnapper, what a hot scene)

graphic violence like what I said above.

And obviously the World of Desert Stalker, the amazing story and good mysteries (sometimes I'm just messing around to see where the story is going haha) making the whole sex thing deeper.

I know Desert Stalker is really unique, but if anyone happens to know of a really similar game, please recommend it.
Yeah, I love Desert Stalker for many of the points you brought up as well. Especially the world-building aspect of the game....I like the fact that exploration feels pretty immersive and as you play throughout the game, you as the player actually feel somewhat "attuned" to the world of Zeta and not so detached in an unrealistic way, if that makes sense....

The overall Mad Max/fallout-esque vibes are also a big plus in my book. There is just something otherworldly and enrapturing being embroiled in a very post-apocalyptic environment and really likeable characters like the MC's wife (Zahra) being so encouraging of the MC's harem and overall, just a joy observing the various character interactions in the game.

The story and overarching plot has a lot of interesting intrigue mixed into the plotline. I am quite curious to see how the plot will play out from here on out and what other women will be added to the MC (Zaton's) harem in the near term (y):sneaky::devilish::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, this also helps provide the angle of "freedom of choice" to the player so you are not locked off in a one-side type of gameplay (e.g., like kinetic novels for instance) where many of the decision variables/routes are already pre-set for you as the player and there is no option of choice available.

Adds a decent amount of replayability options as well which is always a bonus in any AVN (at-least from my vantage point).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was waiting to play this one, but after what happened with Patreon, I think it's time before Dev censors something, so I have two questions.

1- Can I unlock all the scenes in one playthrough? I saw that you can choose to be good or bad, share your girls or not, but is it just variations or am I going to miss a lot of content playing just one path?

2- Do you guys think it's necessary to play with the walkthrough mod? Is it easy to miss content, making the wrong choice or not having enough points?
to 1 No, you need to explore somtimes different aproaches, My recomendation make saves at the choosing points,
2) no I don't use one nor I consider that it is necesary, if you do like I recomended in 1 then the WT is Obsolete,
My sugestion read the PDF WT to have a general Idea of the things to come. and enjoy exploring the different options.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
any mod to change the font guys? i find it hard to read names with this font lol
Hit "a" and a Ren'Py screen will come up that allows you to do some changes. Otherwise, you can get into the (I think) gui.rpy and change fonts and colors yourself. Also should be able to make changes using the URM tool - especially if the gui file is a "rpa" rather than a "rpy". "rpy" files can be edited in a simple text editor, like Notepad; "rpa" files have to be edited in something like the original RenPy editor or URM (if I'm remembering right - could be the opposite).

Reactions: XMonste

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
cyberpunk-ivy-1.png

Cyberpunk Yuna (Feb24 Wallpaper 1 / NSFW)
15 de febrero

cyberpunk-ivy-2.png

cyberpunk-ivy-3.png

"M., ever seen an angel? Well apparently there is one, was some sort of experiment, broke out, and is now trying to evade the cops. Try to get on her good side for me? She's scared, but dangerous. Watch out."

Heard there was demand for some Yuna. ;) NSFW & angles as always in the attachments.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 3400436
Cyberpunk Ain (Feb24 Wallpaper 3 / NSFW)
Ayer
View attachment 3400444

"Was that your daughter outside the arcade?!"
"You found her? Good. Let me guess. She's ripping off customers."
"She's the best advertisement that store could hope for."
"I'll pay the owner a visit. Thanks, Neith."

What beautifully rendered images :love: Ain looks especially delectable given the pleasing colour contrast between her pinkish-purple irises and suits the colour of her nightgown of choice ;D

~ Futuristic/Cyber punkish vibes with a hint of mischievous charm added to the mix :sneaky:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: ZetanDS - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c Public
The more I play this the more desire to play :LOL: .... Addictive game, if I had financial conditions would support this DV so to receive more updates.(y):coffee:
There are so many choices and so many paths not to mention the great story and the amazing quests that appears from time to time ..... I can't wait to enter further updates, I hope this DV can go ahead with this amazing game ... congratulations for everything you did in this game
.:love:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I think this story is one of the best in vn's. Even better than BaD. The dev creates his own post apocalypse society where powerful men can have wives and multiple concubines. That much is historically accurate. There have been such societies without consequences. It is also true that humans, after great calamities, tend to double down about the business of making babies. I don't see that in this game, nope not a lot of children.

But here there is no incest taboo. Everything goes, all in the name of bringing the family closer emotionally. It is true that the calamity in this game is beyond calamity, and humanity does not seem to be recovering very well. Does that mean humans would turn to incest in that situation? Well, the dev can say it does as well as not, since this is a brand new situation.

And it is true that humans have tried the incest route some, in royal families for instance, that refuse to bring commoners into the blood line. And, in that case, there have been consequences. Incest tends to breed idiots and monsters. That is the reason for the taboo. But, as I say, not a lot of kids in this game. And in cases where incest does not breed children, and there is no social taboo, why not?

Ok, I am going to get back into this great game. Love it, not that I am into incest, and no, adult incest is not the same thing as pedophilia. None of that in this game. There are a few games on f95 that present girls who appear well be below the age of consent and claim that they are 18 years old. Nope, not that either. Fair enough, I think.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think this story is one of the best in vn's. Even better than BaD. The dev creates his own post apocalypse society where powerful men can have wives and multiple concubines. That much is historically accurate. There have been such societies without consequences. It is also true that humans, after great calamities, tend to double down about the business of making babies. I don't see that in this game, nope not a lot of children.
There is the whole temple dedicated to breeding thing...

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There is the whole temple dedicated to breeding thing...
Yes, but that is not part of the incest. And the northern girl describes that in her home village, things are so bad that young girls, when old enough are treated to sex from all the males, in one big night, in an effort to make sure they get pregnant. Because the murderous thieves are winning and they are desperate. Yes, that make sense too.

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
Yes, but that is not part of the incest. And the northern girl describes that in her home village, things are so bad that young girls, when old enough are treated to sex from all the males, in one big night, in an effort to make sure they get pregnant. Because the murderous thieves are winning and they are desperate. Yes, that make sense too.
There are few games listed below your message..... did you put them there or forum does that on its own????

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There are few games listed below your message..... did you put them there or forum does that on its own????
Click on your username at the top right, see the menu, choose Signature. You can add 5 links.
I have a lot more I would reccomend, but it makes the moderators unhappy.

Reactions: Bakaa_si
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes